№1: Hazy Purple.

"I don't know how to start this so, Hi my name is Enide and, years ago my best friend and I were walking around my grandma's house while she wasn't home and who am I kidding"

Enide threw her pen down on the table, In reality, there was no good way to start this story. "I guess that autobiography is going to have to wait." She mutters, getting up to find something better to do.

July 24, 2001

Jax pushed the door open, while Enide's flashlight flickered on, all the dust that had built up over the years had been disturbed and slowly drifted through the air. The house, which belonged to Enide's grandmother, looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. Sunlight shines through a window, reflecting onto an old TV. The duo carefully trod over to it. They were silent, almost as if they were scared to speak. Out of curiosity, Jax pressed the only button on the TV, the screen flicking on, a loud screaming sound surrounded them, the world seemingly melting away, turning to a hazy purple colour. Stuck in a slurry of purple and the TV's ear-splitting cry, Jax grabbed Enide's hand and they crouched down trying to hide, closing their eyes and waiting for it all to pass. An intense spinning feeling overtook them and it only seemed to get faster.

Enide flicked open her eyes, a massive headache consumed her, and she found herself, lying in a grassy meadow? Although this wasn't any ordinary meadow, the surrounding forest was covered in breathtaking fruits and flowers, these flowers ranged from floating daisies to daffodils that emitted mystical lights of all colours, the ground around her covered in plush green grass and featured blossoms peppering the little patch. Birds, animals and bugs could be heard all around them. Enide looked up at the sky to see it was the same hazy purple, glittered with soft white clouds, The sun having a little crescent moon seemingly engraved into it.

She turned her head to see Jax lying next to her, their hands still intertwined. Although Jax was still asleep. Enide lay there, confused when she heard an unfamiliar rustling in the distance that caused her to immediately sit up. Coming out of the bushes, came a.... girl? The mystery girl who had deep black hair and hazy purple eyes saw her and jumped.

She let out a noise and muttered "Wh- who are you?"

Shyly, Enide spoke up, "I'm Enide that," She pointed to Jax "Is my best friend Jax. What is this place?"

"You don't know? Well, this is what we call 'The lost.' I'm Holly by the way." Said the girl proudly.

The name took her by surprise, 'The lost' sounded like somewhere that she shouldn't be. Just then, Jax began stirring before he sat up and screamed like a girl.

"Enide? Where the hell are we?" He roared a look of pure terror in his eyes.

Holly spoke up, "You are in 'The Lost' as we like to call it, it's kind of the place you go when you are lost, all you have to do is be found."

"And how do you suppose I do that?" Bellowed Jax, a mix of anger and fear pooling in his eyes. His mousy brown curls flopped around his face.

"I don't know, nobody has ever left" Holly muttered nonchalantly.

"Who even are you anyway?" Jax continues.

"My name is Holly Sterling. Your name is Jax right?"

Jax grows a little red, "Yeah, that's my name, what about it?"

They continue talking, and thankfully, Holly offers to let Enide and Jax stay there for a few nights until they can get back on their feet. So, they get up and start the long trek out of the forest, which Holly tells them is rather dangerous at night, frankly everywhere here is dangerous at night and with the sun beginning to set they find themselves needing to hurry into a small town where Holly claims to live.

The town is constructed from what looks to be wood and stone, with more amazing flowers and plants growing all over the buildings and structures. Large streetlamps illuminate the town seemingly having little suns, with the same moon engraving etched into them in the centre, instead of a fire or light bulb. The town square was covered in beautiful murals, artwork, banners and plants, Market stalls were peppered around the walls, each one selling the weirdest things, from bottles labelled "Electrical storm" Among others to the most dazzling clothes and foodstuffs.

They finally reached Holly's house just before nightfall. It was small and quiet. Holly rushed to lock the door as they entered. She showed them where they could sleep and left to her private bedroom which she had instructed them not to enter.

With nothing else to do they bid each other goodnight and went off to their respective sleeping areas.

809 Words <3

A/N: AHH THE FIRST CHAPTER <3 hope you enjoyed :]

Love you all BYEE!