№2 Metallic pink drinks and questions

The next day, Enide is awoken by Holly standing over her, she seems to have a thousand-yard stare while she gazes deeply into Enide's eyes. Immediately, Enide jumps up and that seems to snap Holly out of her daze.

"What ARE you doing." Enide questions, now completely awake.

"Nothing" Holly replies as she turns away and walks over to her little kitchenette.

Finally, Enide can get a good look at the place Holly led them to, this being a quaint little cottage, made out of the same stone and wood the rest of the village is made from. Inside there are drawers, cabinets and bookshelves scattered around most having some kind of lock or chain over them. In the corner of the room, which Enide gathered to be a living room, there was a mirror, but this wasn't any ordinary mirror. Seemingly reflected in the glass, there were two blue flames, seemingly taking the shape of tiny butterflies floating around, dancing in a way, shifting and moving seemingly without a care in the world. All the light fixtures display the same little sun as they did in the village, the moon still etched into them as they floated around the box they were captured in. One of the shelves caught her attention. This shelf displayed many bottles like she had seen being sold in those market stalls, each bottle having a label, most of which were illegible yet, one stuck out. A rather small vile, filled with iridescent, yet hazy purple liquids sloshing around like it had a mind of its own, its label reading 'Escape?' in neat cursive handwriting.

Just then Jax came out of the little dining room he had slept in.

"Mornin." He muttered casually. Breaking Enide out of her thoughts.

"Hey, Jax." She said warmly. "How did you sleep?"

"Fine," Jax says, as he starts to walk over to the couch, flopping down onto the couch that Enide slept.

Just then, Holly appeared at the kitchen door she was holding a large glass jug. A metallic pink liquid shushes around inside, with ice cubes and lemon slices floating around within the liquid. The liquid gives off a cherry and elderberry scent. Holly sets it down on the table as well as three glasses, pouring the liquid into the glasses as she sets them down.

"Dragonberry cola, made by a friend of mine down the street. Try some, it's delicious." Beams Holly, seemingly proud of this mysterious drink.

Both Enide and Jax pick up the glasses, taking a sit Enide notices that it doesn't taste like how it smells, it tastes closer to a combination of strawberry and aloe.

"This is delicious," Enide mutters in between sips.

"I know right?" Jax says after downing his glass.

***

Holly leads them outside, The town lively and bustling, they trek through once again, the same banners morphing and changing as they stroll through. They eventually reach a park-like area the familiar buzz of children playing and having fun radiating throughout the clearing, featuring plants, and magnificent oak trees, acting as a canopy shielding them from the bright sun.

They sit down on a bench when Enide plucks up the courage to ask,

"Is there anywhere to leave this place? It's amazing and all but I kind of want to go home."

A creepy smile grows on Holly's face as she stares into Enide's eyes. "Why would you ever want to leave?"

"Yeah Enide," Jax agrees. "Don't spoil the fun now."

"Okay," Enide says reluctantly, She must just enjoy her time at the park and forget about this.... Although, she just can't quite shake the feeling something is wrong with Holly

599 words <3

A/N I know this one is a little short but there it is. Hope you enjoyed :]

Anyway love you byeee