Part 1: Opening/Zaptor's Dream

(in the beginning, Madagascar appears in Zaptor's daydream. Zaptor yells like a Tarzan and jumps out the vine. The choir Mixels sings Born Free and flies. Zaptor runs to the water in motion. Gobba appears, sneaking towards Zaptor as almost in the middle of a dream, Gobba jumps up snapping him out of his dream.)

Gobba: Surprise!

Zaptor: AAAAAHHHHH!!! (Falls from treadmill and crashes into a fence) Gobba, Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming! When a zebra's in the zone, leave him alone.

Gobba: Come on Zaptor, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!

Zaptor: (Chuckles) Hey, man. Thanks!

(Gobba expresses pain on the right side of his jaw)

Gobba: Oh, ah! Oh! Hey um, I got s-I got something stuck in my teeth. It's driving me crazy! Can you help me out here? Please?

Zaptor: Ah! You came to the right place, my friend. Doctor Vulk D.D.S. is in the house! Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may.

(Gobba opens the mouth, but Zaptor can't see, because it's dark)

Zaptor: I don't see anything.

Gobba: It's on the left.

Zaptor: Ow!

Gobba: Oh, sorry.

Zaptor: OK, just don't talk with your mouth full. Aha! Right here. What the heck is this doing in there?

Gobba: Happy birthday!

Zaptor: Aw, hey, thanks, man. You put it in behind the tooth. You all right.

Gobba: These aren't even on the shelf yet. Here! Check it out. Check it out! Look at that. Ooh! Look at that Ooh!

Zaptor: Look at that. It's snowing.

Gobba: 10 years old, huh? A decade. Double digits. The big 1-O! You don't like it?

Zaptor: No, no, it's great!

Gobba: You hate it. Ugh! I should've gotten you the Gobba alarm clock. That's the one. That's the big seller.

Zaptor: No, no, no. The present's great, really. It's just that another year's come and gone and I'm still doing the same old thing. "Stand over here, trot over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here."

Gobba: I see your problem.

Zaptor: Maybe I should go to law school.

Gobba: You just need to break out of that boring routine.

Zaptor: How?

Gobba: Throw out the old act. Get out there! Who knows what you're gonna do. Make it up as you go along. Ad lib. Improvise. On the fly. Boom, boom, boom.

Zaptor: Really?

Gobba: You know, make it fresh.