Your Just Like Him, Aren't You.

If you were to ask King how things were after Purple returned from the chaos that was the battle with Orchid, he would tell you that it was absolute chaos.

With Purple's return, came an uproar of nightmares and visions neither one of them had been expecting to deal with.

King wasn't even sure how to deal with it. They had Purple's mood spiraling downhill with every vision, and the nightmares had Purple getting less and less sleep every night.

King didn't blame Purple for the issues, but the people he could blame were dead.

Which was a good thing, but also a bad thing because he couldn't take his anger at Purple's spiraling mood he couldn't deal with out on Navy and Orchid.

It couldn't be a repeat of last time, where Green got to shout at a couple of teenagers for humiliating Purple in front of others.

He still hated that.

But, he was willing to think of an alternative way to deal with them, since the last couple of times hadn't gone too well.

And he thought the powers were hard to work with.

"Purple, please. We can work this out, I promise!"

King didn't even know how they got to that point. But somehow, the simple motion of getting through another vision that crept up on them turned into what was quickly becoming a shouting match.

"Kimg, just stop! I know, your trying, but your being overbearing and it's not helping!"

"I'm trying, I promise!"

"WELL, TRY LESS!"

The outburst caught King off guard.

"Purple."

"Please, King. I know your doing your best."

"Purple."

"But your being very overbearing right now, and it's really starting to get on my nerves."

"PURPLE!"

No, it did not take long for King to realize he had fucked up.

"Purple-"

"No. Don't bother."

A thundercrash.

"Purple, wait-!"

Purple stormed out into the bad weather, slamming the door.

Gold: Dad, respectfully, what the fuck did you do to Purple.

King knew he was going to get some type of interrogation text at some point, whether it was from Green or Gold.

Dad: What are you talking about?! I didn't do anything!

Gold: then why the hell did Purple show up at my front door soaking wet and sobbing IN A THUNDERSTORM!?!?!?!

Gold: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!

King: Look, we just had a fight.

Gold: Yeah. A fight leaves my adoptive brother running out of your house and to mine, sobbing and soaking wet IN A FUCKING THUNDERSTORM

Gold: THE HELL DID YOU DO?!

King: I swear, it was just a fight.