Crush Imagine

Y/N = your name

Imagine:
Today was your first day back to school. You were excited because you haven't seen your crush since last school year. Your crush is Daniel Skye. The kid absolutely everyone was crushing on. You walked into school shyly like every first day. Let me tell you, you are pretty shy. You've talked to Daniel before only for homework and stuff. But you decided that today is the day you talked to him.

You were heading to your locker when you noticed your locker neighbor. It. Was. Daniel. You quickly walked over so you could try and not let him see you. "Y/N, has anyone told you how fast you are?" Daniel giggled. "Um..uh, no?" You responded. "Don't be shy, I don't bite." He smiled. Wow, that smile of his could kill dragons because of how beautiful it is. "I'm normally like this so it's nothing different." you said. The bell rang. "I'll see you around." Daniel winked. "I'll..I'll see you too I guess." You said as you walked off to class.

*end of the day*

This is it. End of the first day. You're going to your locker and you see Daniel waiting there. He was all ready to go but wouldn't leave. You hesitated and hid behind a group of girls. Then you peeked over and decided to walk out. You took a deep breath and walked. "Hey" you said. "Hi. Um Y/N, I was wondering maybe if you'd like to...uh I don't know. Um.. Would you want to go out some time?" Daniel said. "You mean hang out?" You said. "No no, I mean like a...a date?" He said with a nervous smile. "Oh." You said. He looked to the ground with a glum look. "So you don't? It's fine if you don't because I've liked you for so long and I knew you'd never like me. It's okay honestly." He said scratching the back of his head. "No! I'd love to!" You responded with a smile. Daniel looked up from his glum look and smiled. "Great. I'll text you." He smiled and walked away. Wow, that just happened. Wait..how is he going to text me? Uh oh.