● 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 [ 𝟔 ]

Days passing you and Taehyung made a bond of friendship. You could realize that your buried feelings are coming back. Still you couldn't risk having the same heartbreak again. As you didn't feel anything from his side yet. You could only see him being a friend to you.

Meanwhile Taehyung decides to start it with friendship first. As he knew that he broke your heart years back. He could clearly understand that you need some time to trust him again. Even though he knew he felt something special for you. Something more than friends. He wasn't sure himself nor did he want to hurry. He wanted to figure out his own feelings then slowly showed them to you.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 :

It was lunch time. Kim's has got a very important deal for its business. If the deal gets confirmed once the company will face such huge profit. As a marketing manager you had pressure. You have already distributed work between your team. Now you need to check some accounting on the profit of the past 3 years. As you were preparing for it you didn't realize that it was already lunch time.

Taehyung stretched his body after finishing a huge file. He checked the time on his phone. Realizing it's lunch break he got up from his seat and headed towards the cafeteria. Entering the cafeteria he could see how everyone has worked for the upcoming project watching the way they ate. His eyes searched for you but couldn't find you. He asked one of the chefs about your arrival here and they said no.

Guessing your whereabouts he ordered to pack food for two people. Taking the packets he headed to your cabin. His guess went right seeing you drowning into work. You didn't notice his present as you mind focused on your work. "Damn it.. why it's not matching" you let out a frustrated sigh as you couldn't do the sum. Your head shoots up hearing a chuckle. "Y-you? When did you come?" you looked at Taehyung being surprised not expecting him to be here. "it's lunch time" he said as you checked the time. Seeing the time you sighed and lean back to the chair. "I didn't even realize" you said. "Hmm now come. Let's eat I'm hungry" Taehyung said unpacking the foods.

Your eyes shined looking at the foods. You were hungry too. You were working your ass off from the morning. Wasting no time you went towards the couch and sat beside Taehyung. "Don't stress yourself" he said as you didn't bother to respond because your whole attention was in the food. Both of you dig in while talking about work sometimes. After finishing Taehyung left and you again got busy with work.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 :

The meeting went smoothly and the investors accepted the deal. A stream of happiness flowed over the whole building. Everyone's hard work was paid off. Taehyung organized a successful party for everyone. "Finally we did it" you clapped happily while the smile never left your lips. Taehyung smiled beautifully seeing you so happy. "You worked hard so as a reward i will take you out" you frowned. "Why only me. I didn't only work hard others did too. So they deserve a reward as well" Taehyung face palmed hearing you. "So didn't i throw a party for them?" He raised his one eyebrow. "Anyways we'll see that later" saying you left his cabin. This girl!!!

You came to his cabin and saw him taking his car keys. "Oh you came i was about to call you. Let's go" he said and started to drag you. You were cluelessly looking at him. "Waittt where" you said. He didn't answer instead he dragged you towards the car. As you both settled down in the car you asked him again. "At least tell me where we're going" "To the mall" you confusedly looked at him. "Why??" He looked at you in disbelief. "To dance. Why do people go to mall?? Ofc for shopping" he rolled his eyes. "Why do we need to go shopping" he was annoyed by now by your why's. " You will see" he said and drove to the mall.

After reaching the mall he said he needs an outfit for the party tonight. For himself and for you as well. You refused many times but guess what he just took your words from one ear and threw them from another. You sighed losing in front of his stubbornness. You came to a shop and he ordered the stuff to get you some party wear. "No not this one. Change" you looked at him with fire in your eyes. "THIS IS THE 6TH ONE TAEHYUNG " you yelled at him. "Okay wait this is the last one" he handed you another dress and pushed you to the changing room.

In the meantime he got a call from the office. Meanwhile you came out from the changing room and saw him talking on the phone back facing you. "Ma'am you look so beautiful" the stuff complimented. Hearing this Taehyung looked back. As his eyes landed on you everything else seemed to disappear from his eyesight except you. You're so beautiful that he got lost in you. "Sir?? Hellooo?? " The man from the other side of the phone said. "I'll call you later " and he cut the call. You were thanking and was talking with the staff. Feeling a gaze you turned to Taehyung to see he's staring at you without blinking.

Your cheeks turned pink being under his intense gaze. Fighting with your nervousness you walked to him. "How's this?? I swear if you tell me to change-" "beautiful" your words were cut off by  him. You bit your lips and looked away. "Excuse me pack this one" he told the staff. Later you both walked around the whole mall as he didn't like any outfit for him. "Taehyung just chose one" you whined as your legs are aching because of walking this much. " No Yn you aren't understanding. I'm the CEO i need something unique " he said looking around the suits. You clenched your teeth. "Then drop me home then choose your outfit" he didn't reply instead he started to look for a perfect suit for him.

You sat in the car and sighed as he finally found his pErFeCt suit. "I swear I'll never come for shopping with you" you said and rested your head on the hardboard of the seat. " Why?" You looked at him. " Being a girl i don't use this much time for choosing my outfit my whole life the time YOU used" you rolled your eyes. Later the car was going smoothly with a comfortable silence. You were resting closing your eyes as you were tired. Taehyung chuckled at your tired figure. This much tired now. Now you've to go shopping with me the rest of your life.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃
______________________________

✍🏻 : Sorry for the late update. I'm facing some health issues so i couldn't make a mind to write.
Enjoy <333

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 ❤️