● 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 [ 𝟕 ]

It was the evening of the day when the successful party was arranged. The venue is beautifully decorated with flowers, candles , lights. Delicious foods were arranged in a table. And there was a place to dance along with a bar in the corner. The party was arranged on the highest floor of his office building which was made for celebrations.

Taehyung was talking with some business men who were invited in the party. He was physically with them but his eyes and mind were stuck in the entrance. His eyes was looking for a glimpse of your physic. He told you many times that he will pick you up but you refused. He looked at the entrance again but this time didn't look back to the ones whom he was talking. His eyes were stuck on your stunning figure , who just entered. He felt as he forgot breathe and his whole life wouldn't be enough to look at you. You were looking stunning in that black dress he bought for you. It was embroidered in golden glitters which made you look like it was only made for you.

After entering the party hall your looked around and admired the amazing decorations. As you finished scanning the area your eyes looked for a particular figure. Once you found the person both of your pupils got locked with each other. Noticing his intense admirable soft gaze upon yourself you tugged you hair behind your ear while blushing. Your breathe hitched at the moment you saw Taehyung coming towards you. The more his steps get closer to yours the more your heart starts so race fast. "H-hi" he greeted. "Hello" you greeted back while trying best to hide you nervousness. "You look so breathtaking" he complimented which made you smile. "Thank you. You look breathtaking too" you complimented back. "Just looking or i did take your breath for real" he whispered in your ear which made you a shy bear under him as he flirted with you for the first time. "Just looking" saying you pushed him gently and walked towards the other people to greet.

After awhile you both sat on the bartender talking about random things. "Tae?" someone called Taehyung from the behind made you both looked at the direction. Your blood went cold after seeing the person in front you. It was Iseul. You immediately looked at Taehyung who was looking even colder than ice. "How are you Tae-" she paused as her eyes fell on you. "Oh? Yn" she said surprisingly. "First of all I'm Kim Taehyung. Call me Mr. Kim. and she's the head of my marketing department Ms. Yn." Taehyung said. "O-oh i-iam sorry. Actually You invited dad but he couldn't make it up so i came" Iseul said while being a little embarrassed. Taehyung nodded. "Please Enjoy" saying he left while dragging you with him. Iseul clenched his jaw seeing how he was holding you wrist.

You eventually got busy with the ladies talks that you didn't realize that you spent so much time with them. Excusing yourself from the ladies you started to look for Taehyung but didn't find him. You kinda felt odd when you couldn't find Iseul as well. Before any negative thoughts occupy your mind you shrugged it off.

You went to the guard who was standing in the entrance. You asked him about Taehyung and as a reply he said that Taehyung went to his office room. Nodding your head your made you way towards his office room. The sound of you heels echoed the floor as it was quite. As you opened the door of his cabin you felt the ground slip under your feet looking at the scene in front of you.

Taehyung sitting on his chair and Iseul leaning on him....

Both of people looked at you while being shocked. Taehyung immediately pushed Iseul while she secretly smirked. You eyes went glossy that you couldn't stand anymore. Apologizing you ran from there while Taehyung followed you. You came on your cabin and about to lock the door but Taehyung came in between. Before you could process anything he pushed you inside locking the door. You observed his actions while he looked for remote and closed the curtains.

"L-listen to me" he said.  You let your tears fall. "W-why? Just w-why Taehyung " he shook his head holding your arms. "N-no it was nothing you're thinking i promise" he tried to make you understand but you were back to your old self which he broke years ago. He tried to hug you but you pushed him harshly. "NO don't you dare to come near me!! i-i loved y-you again Taehyung ! Then why again?" You broke into sobs. "Y-you ag-again broke me. I-iam so pathetic to love you again" you mumbled between your sobs.

Taehyung felt rage inside him. The way you kept blaming yourself and calling yourself pathetic raised anger upon him. He marched towards your figure with big steps. Pushing the paper , files from the table he picked you up from the chair and made sit on the table. You had no energy to push him. Holding you chin he made you look at him. His heart ached ached at your sight. Red puffy eyes, cheeks soaked with tears, lips trembling. "Goddamn Yn stop crying " he wiped your tears away and pushed your hair from your face. "W-why should i stop crying. You've hurt me" Your eyes started to filled with fresh tears again which pissed him off.

Finding no way to calm you down he sealed his lips with yours. You felt your body froze, heart beating loudly. He started to move his lips and kissed you smoothly yet softly. His gentle kiss made you relaxed in his arms that you closed your eyes feeling his lips on your. He pulled you more closer to his body letting you feel his warmth. He noticed that you were trying to kiss him back but your lips trembled. He broke the kiss and joined both of your foreheads. Both of you breathed heavily because of the kiss. He opened his eyes just to see your closed eyes breathing softly. 

He pulled you in a hug and kissed your crown. "Can you hear it?" He said as his fingers brushed your hairs. "what" you said. "My heart" as he said you put your head over the place of his heart hearing its beats just same as yours. You hummed. "This happens only when you're near me" your heart softened at his words. He tried to break the hug but you hugged him tightly being not ready to face him.

"You know I did a big mistake for not falling in love with you back then. I was stupid. Which i realized after years. I'm sorry to hurt you. I'm sorry for the tears you shaded because of me. I'm sorry for realizing it too late that you're the one for me. I'm sorry for being late to love you back. I'm sorry for everything. You always cared for me even though i hurt you. You let me go for my happiness even though you loved me. But what i gave you? Only pain. I'm ashamed of it. I don't deserve you at all" you broke the hug and looked at him for sometime.

You pulled him by his neck and hugged him while he hold you tight and snuggled in your neck. "Don't say that please " you said and caressed his hairs. "I love you. I love you so much. I need you in my  life. I want to you back. Please give me a chance" he broke the hug and held your hands. You looked at his eyes finding different soft emotions in the for you. Love, admiration, adoration amd the most important sincerity. The words he said his were saying the same. You smiled and cupped his face giving a long peak on his forehead. "I love you too and I'm ready to give a chance to us" a wide smile broke into his face which melt your heart. You giggled the he hugged you tightly almost jumping and breaking your bones.

Later he explained to you that how jealous Iseul was and how she were trying to get him back. But he was already in love with you to give a fuck to her shits.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
______________________________

✍🏻 : Finally end. I feel this is so cringe? :) .. don't worry bonus part is coming.

I already told you guys that a big scandal was going on my country. And because of that there was no internet all over the country for 6 days 😞.. only i knew how did i make alive to myself .. i missed Jimin's album update & Taehyung's ig updates.. i feel like killing myself atp.. 🥲💔

Anyways i hope you all are doing good 🫂🤍

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 ❤️