Forever?

"Are you ready Cam?" I asked Cameron who was sitting on the couch.
"Huh?" He looked at me very confused.
"Cameron! We're going to be late if you don't hurry up and get dressed!" I said.
"Okay okay." He said putting on a shirt.I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He let out a chuckle.
"Where are we going anyways?"
"To Aaron's party."
"Oh yeah." He said opening the car door for me.
"Thanks."When we got to the party I was surprised to see that there wasn't that many people there. It was more like a get-together sort of thing. The party had fun people there though. There was Gilinksy, Johnson, Taylor, Sammy, Mahogany, Shawn, Nash, Sammy, Nate, Kenny and some other people I didn't really know. When we got there we were greeted by Aaron.
"Hey guys." Aaron said while handing us a drink. "Welcome to my party." He smiled at me and then took my hand and led me to his couch. Johnson and Taylor were sitting there but they were on their phones.
"Hey guys." I said they responded in nods.
"Okay then." I said sitting next to Aaron who was laughing at something stupid Nash did. I looked up to see that he was chugging a whole carton of milk with Gilinsky. I got out my phone and recorded them. Gilinsky spit out the milk onto Nash's face and he fell on the floor.I felt a hand rest on my leg and I turned to see it was Aaron who was turning pink from laughing to hard. I figured it was nothing because he moved it. After everything started to calm down Aaron asked if I wanted to take a selfie with him. "Sure."
"Cool." He scooted closer to me and put his arm around my neck. He looked into my eyes and asked "Do you want to make a weird face or a normal face?"
I would have answered but I was too focused on how close our faces were.
"Weird." I finally said. After we took the picture Aaron's arm lingered for a good five minutes until he removed it and put it back onto my knee.
"Should I post it on Instagram or Twitter?"
"I don't care." I said looking at something on my phone.
"K." He said taking his hand off of my leg.I got a text from Cameron.
"Meet me in the bathroom." It said.
"Okay?" I responded.
"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said to Aaron getting up.
"Hurry back." He said without looking up.When I got to the bathroom Cameron was mad. I mean extremely mad.
"Cam, what's wrong?" I asked rubbing his shoulder.
"What's his problem?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I mean who does he think he is."
"Who?"
"Aaron!"
"What did he do?"
"He was obviously flirting with you; right in front of me like I wasn't there." He said looking at me. I looked at the floor.
"Come on we're leaving."
"Cameron wait-"
"Bye guys." He said to everyone while leading me out of the house.
"Wait!" Aaron said following us to the car."Why are you guys leaving so early?"
"Because of you Aaron, I don't want to be friends with you anymore I'm sorry." He said closing the window and driving away.
"Why did you say that to Aaron I thought you were friends?" I shouted.
"I didn't like the way you were looking at each other!" he yelled pulling me into his car.
"We weren't looking that way!" I said buckling my seat belt.
"He was." he said as he clenched his jaw. He sped up.
"Slow down!"
"Shh"
"Don't sush me Dallas!"When we got to the house Cameron immediately went into the house. "What's gotten into you? You're never this jealous!"
"I'm not jealous, I'm offended that he would do that right in front of me!"
"Whatever." I said opening the front door.
"Where are you going?""To apologize for what you said to him."
"No."
"Cam, I can go with or without you."He came up to me and hugged me.
"I'm not going."
"Cameron..."
"Promise me you won't go. I don't want him near you." He said into my neck.
"Cameron even if I am near him I will always love you."
"Forever?" He asked pouting his lips.I kissed his pouty lips and said "Forever."

**************************************************************

Okay guys that was my fourth book and if you want more like that then like and follow! If you want one made personally for you then you can message me telling me what you want it to be about or the person and I will get it made ASAP. Comment down below did you like what you read and what you want to read. Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!