Profile 1.6

2003

"You are wanting a nemesis for Alexander? Why? He hasn't ever been a problem. He is a good person." Adam explained, leaning on the desk of Doctor Mother.

"We are not wanting a nemesis, exactly. More like, a contender of sorts. He has shown interests in becoming a Hero, so, when that time comes, a rival suitable for him would be appreciated. This would be seen as entirely professional of course. Outside of their cape identities, they can have whatever dynamic they desire, be it friendly or hostile." Doctor Mother explained.

"Ok so. Let me go through the list of things I have done by request.

First: I was forced to make Henry, the save Hero, who died and Eidolon has been keeping the harddrive in his private chambers brooding and I think talking to it, while threatening to destroy Henry for having Hero's face.

Then you have me begin creating a system that would allow you to create a clone of heroes, you select to give them a second chance at life.

Then I make Alexander, who is to be my bodyguard for just in case situations. I am ok with that.

Following that, I began making "blank copies" with a DNA injector that would allow a body to change after a month to have the same DNA as another person.

After that I make the duplicator who keeps changing her name so I call her by her power's name, which feels like I'm dehumanizing her, but she is kept around and is trained to be "security" because you wanted to see if you could copy the Custodian's power exactly, still feel like we are dehumanizing her with the title.

Then came the clone of a minor warlord that you wanted in the hopes of making a Bio-tinker, but it didn't work so I have Lilith to look after.

Then due to wanting some way to dispose of more dangerous individuals who we have in cages below us somewhere, Everett came to be.

My children are here, and I am now being asked to make a person, specifically designed to counter my bodyguard." Adam explained.

"And the point of this rambling explanation of the last 4 years of our professional relationship has been to achieve what exactly?" Doctor Mother asked.

"I don't see how I factor into the saving of Humanity. You've run every test you could, I can't copy powers 1-1. I get like 1-1.5 or something, things get lost or show up as a twisted version of what they are supposed to be like. I just ... .I'm not seeing how what I am doing is helping Humanity Survive." Adam said.

"It will become clear in time." Doctor Mother said.

2006
Chicago

Laughing, the heavy vault door fell open and the yet to be known villain walked into the vault. Loading a bag up with stacks of cash and bars of gold. He smiled, turning and saw a lone hero in his way.

"So, got your power and decided to hit a bank?" Anomaly asked.

He watched as the unknown villain raised his foot, it blurred, and he stomped and the ground suddenly cracked , turning to a fine gravelly dust that created a smoke screen in the bank.

Forming a ball, he watched and waited for the rush, that never came. It was only after a crash was heard and the dust blew out that they saw a hole in the vault and saw the villain jump out, running on the air, away from the bank. Anomaly moved his ball forward, chasing after the villain.

"Oh come on. I know there are better heroes than you to catch me." the villain said, his feet blurring as he kicked down, sending him up further.

"Unknown is a flying, was able to carve a hole in the vault to escape. Requesting a mover." Anomaly said.

The unknown cape continued to use their odd technique to fly through the air, gaining distance. As he looked up, and saw a glowing symbol that blasted him down. Phasing through the ground, the bag was left on the ground, as Myrddin floated down.