CHAPTER 30

3 year's later malaki na ang kambal namin they are in their 5th grade and my 2 year old child named Blanz  she is cute and I named her as what her oldest sister wants she's very smart. She is only 2 year's old but she can read, sing and count. In pass 3 year's my life became full of happiness because of our 3 childrens. We go back to our old house where Traviz and I used to live while in my College era.

"Mommy, Daddy.  Kuya has a crush on Belle" Kinikilig niyang sabi

"Mochi, who's Belle?" Tanong ko dahil wala naman akong kakilalang Belle sa school nila

"Our neighbor Mom, I saw Kuya staring the girl in so long and he's kinda like he is kilig na kilig po hehehe Kuya may crush na siya"  Tukso ni Mochi

"How did you know her name sweetie?" Their Dad ask

"I heard their Yaya called her and then she run to her Yaya and Kuya smiled when he hear her name po" Kinikilig na sabi ni Mochi while his Kuya's face is turning red

"Mochi stop that you're so annoying monkey" Sabay alis ng Kuya niya

"Ahhh K-kuya I'm not a monkey, I'm  a mermaid in the sea. Mommy do I look like a monkey?" Malungkot niyang tanong

"Hahahha you're so funny Mochi mermaids in the sea is not beautiful in real life they look like ugly monster and you want to be like mermaid how so funny are hahaha" Pahabol niyang sabi at tuluyan na siyang umakyat sa taas

"Daddy oh, Kuya is mean but it is true po ba na mermaids are ugly?"  Inosente niyang tanong

"Yes, they are not pretty as you can see in the movies sweetie " Her Dad said

"Okay if that so I'm a Princess then, I'm not a monkey and I'm not a mermaid I'm a Princess Mochi hehehe" Sabi niya at umakyat din sa taas

Kaya kami ito naglalaro sa munting bulilit namin na napaka kulit.

Traviz POV:

My lovely wife really doesn't know that I'm with them starting from the start. After I found out that she left in Philippines I came to their house and ask her parents where country did she go and who's with her. I was begging to his parents to tell me where she is then I explain to her parents the reason why she left and they understand it all. Then they said she's with her friend James the one that I failed in my subject because he is so annoying, he's always with my wife and the worst is she like my wife. After her parents told me where she is I immediately book a private flight in L.A and find where they are hiding it's not hard for me to find them because her parents tell me every detail they know. After a long waited I found it where they are hiding. I bought a house in front of the house where they live in after a months I spying them I was shock that she is pregnant because I can see her baby bump so I told her parents that she is pregnant because she has already a baby bump but they told me that I should be happy and what? I should be happy seeing my wife  pregnant without having s*x with her with in 5 months? I got shock when her parents says that I was the father. She is already pregnant when she get in L.A. I'm very happy that day I found out I'm already a father. Time passed by her tummy is already 9 months I'm too excited to see my child. Every time she go in the hospital I followed her then when she left I ask the doctor about my child and my wife situation. I was shocked when the doctor says that ''your child's'' does it mean my child's are twins.  The day came my wife give birth our twins so I came to the hospital where our child's are before they gave my twins to their Mommy. I'm so happy seeing my son and daughter they are so lovely and precious before I live in the hospital I took a picture with my twins and go to my wife's room and kissed her. 
After 3 days they finally got home because I heard the cry of our babies. How I wish I was their always besides my family. I know James will take care of my family while I am here watching them secretly. Year's passed by I'm still with my kids at school secretly we eat our lunch together because I am their teacher in English and P.E my child's are so smart lalo na si Bubbles he gets everything what I've said to him. The time when we are at Mall I saw saw his Mommy staring at us that's why we talk through eyes and he get it. He also saw his Mommy hiding from somewhere and listening to what we are talking about without knowing that since she give birth our child I was the first who saw our twin child because she was sleep that time. Today that she came back here at Philippines with our child so I get back to our house. The day passed I went to the mall and I saw my son Bubbles reading books without paying it then we talk that is our first time meeting. After I payed the books I was shock because my son was gone and I saw him with his Mom and Mochi. Mochi looks so irritated and I laugh when I heard her arguing with his brother while my wife is still gorgeous looking at them. After I bought a clothes, groceries and things for my house I went home and sleep.

5 days pass Mom told me na pupunta kaming Restaurant and I was shock when I saw my family kaya nong maka upo na kami wala akong ginawa kundi paglaruan ang hinaharap ng asawa ko. Alam kung naiinis siya pero na mimiss ko na siya eh

When we finish eating he went to comfort room so I followed her. Aalis na Sana siya ng pinasok ko ulit siya sa loob at sinimulang halikan at kainin ang perlas niya. Mas ginalingan ko pang kainin ng marinig ko ang mga ungol niya pagkatapos non na una na siyang lumabas at umuwi na sila sa bahay nag parents niya but her parents allow me to sleep their house because of the plan to make another apo and I agree too because I want to have one too and I miss making love with my wife.

That night we made our last baby, and I felt so good because my wife is so tight and delicious. Year's pass I am  here now with my big happy family.

"Wife" Tawag ko sa asawa ko

"Yes Hubby?" Pero ang attention niya parin sa bunso naming anak

"Mommy told me she wants to play with her apo" Sabi ko

"Sige, uhmm Yaya please bring Blanz to Mommy" Sabi ng asawa ko

Pagka kuha ni Yaya kay Blanz binuhat ko naman ang asawa ko at inihiga sa kama at dahan dahang hinubad ang mga saplot niya at pinasok ang bagay na makakapag paligaya sa kaniya

"Hmmmm ughhh"  Ungol niya

"I love you wife" Sabi ko sabay halik sa kaniya

"I love you too H-hubby ughhhh" Sabi niya at bumayo na ako hanggang sa ma kamit namin ang kaligayahan.