Introduction

In this world there are three types of people, humans, magician and creators.
Humans are beings with no power. They do their day to day works by developing technology.
When a human, turns 10 they had to go through a test to identify if they possess any magic. If any human possesses magic they had to go to the magic school for further education.
This test requires a lot of energy of a person, so the children who are physically weak are not allowed to take this test.

Next is magicians, they are the human beings but with magic. They have different magics like water magican use water as they like. Same goes for air magician, earth magician and so on.
There's one special category in magicians and that is time magicians. The time magicians are considered as the strongest magician in the entire world. There are only 2 time magician currently present in this world. One of them is Evan and the other one is Damien.
Evan is know for his cold behaviour and for his good looks. And Damien is currently nowhere to be found.
It is said that Damien joined the Domanto organisation. The organisation is know for it's evil intentions of dominating the human world as well as the creator's realm.

Lastly, the Creators.
Creators are the being who has created this world. There are very few creators in the realm approximately 10-15.
When a creator dies, a new creator borns from the ashes of the old creator. And it is banned to have a baby among creators because these being holds too much power and a baby from two creators would possess power beyond imagination and could create chaos if fallen into evil people's hand.
The creators can travel between universe through time loops, can use telekinesis, can see the future or past and much more.