I feel first but she feel harder S2

Chapter 10 (LAST CHAPTER)

5 Weeks Ago...

This is the time na ma pro-promote na ang aking shop and i am so proud of Natalia sinundan nya ako bilang isa ding designer, nandito kami ngayon sa aking shop pero wala dito si Engfa nandon parin sa hospital.

Good morning everyone nandito na ang inyong hinihintay our famous designer, our the best designer let's welcome Mrs. Charlotte Austin Waraha together with her daughter Natalia Austin Waraha (Sabi ng mc pumunta na kami sa harap at nagsipalakpakan din ang mga tao, I'm so happy because i become the most famous designer, a successful woman and i am thankful kasi nandito parin yung mga taong sumusuporta sakin.

I would like to say thank you for everyone for coming and thank you for everyone who always be there with me no matter what, hindi ko ito maaabot kun wala kayo and there's a lot of challenges that come to our lives but look at us, we become strongly and we support each other. Dahil sa inyo nandito ako ngayon sa harap nyong lahat and i would like to thank to my family, to my Wife Engfa, to my daughter Natalia also to my best friends Aoom, Chompu, Nudee, Heidi, Meena Tina you guy's really love me, you guy's support me whatever i want you guy's are always by my side thank you to all your supports and love. (Sabi ko na naiiyak)
You deserve all of this Cha!!! (Sigaw ng mga kaibigan ko at ngumiti ako)

Bababa na sana ako sa stage kaso pina stay muna ako ni Natalia dito hindi ko talaga alam kung ano nanaman ang mga trip nila sakin. Maya-maya lang ay bigla nalang dumilim dito patay ang mga ilaw except dito sa stage at may babae na pumunta sa harap ko may dala dalang bulaklak

Love!! (Sigaw ko at lumapit si Engfa sakin at umilaw na ulit kasabay non ang pag bigay ni Engfa saking ng bulaklak)
Sabi ko diba magpapa recover ka (Sabi ko)
Yes sabihin mo but hindi naman pwede na ako lang ang wala dito ngayon sa event nato (Sabi ni Engfa at may kinuha syang microphone)

Love I'm so thrilled to hear that you reached your goal, putting all the hard words to achieve them you work so hard my love to achieve this accomplishment, you deserve all of this i am so proud of you and to our daughter Natalia i am happy to both of you. Congratulations to your promotion day! and i can't wait to see the impact your going to have on the company as you move up. Remember that I'm always here by your side to support you and to love you forever and to Natalia i am happy to see you right here now you did it! I Love You! (Pasigaw na sabi ni Engfa at naghiyawan ang mga tao dito)

**********

Love thank you for fighting i know hindi madali yung challenges satin but look at us now we still live together with our family you are brave and strong, you're such an amazing wife, love thank you for choosing to fight and stay to our side always you made me fall in love with you without even trying thank you for giving me a chance i promise to keep it. I love you very much! (Sabi ni Engfa habang hawak nya yung mukha ko at hinalikan nya ako, subra naman makasigaw yung mga tao dito lalo't lalo na yung mga kaibigan namin)

Pagkatapos non ay pumunta sila Natalia, Aoom, Heidi, Meena, Chompu, Nudee, Tina, dito sa stage na sumisigaw at kinikilig dahil sa nangyari kanina pagkatapos ay niyakap nila ako isa isa tapos nag group hug kami pagkatapos ay nag picture² kami bahang nag picture² kami rito sa harap ng stage bigla nalang hinawakan ni Engfa yung dalawang mukha ko and she peck a kiss on my lips hinalikan ko rin sya pabalik habang yung mga kaibigan namin hindi napansin pero kinalabit sila ni Natalia kasabay non ang pag halik sakin ulit ni Engfa ng malalim at nagsigawan nanaman yung mga kaibigan namin habang kinikilig din. We live happily naging successful kaming lahat pati rin si Natalia at wala naring mga problema saming buhay.

The adventure of my life made me realize how such I'm greatful to have Engfa in my life and yes in the first place she hurt me but in the end she choose to love me more and be by my side forever and always, also i didn't expect a famous rich girl would be mine forever this love isn't just a love but also a love to sacrifice for each other.

And we live happily ever after:)

Author's Note:
I Hope my readers enjoy this story     "ENGLOT" and i hope you guy's having fun while reading this, i am happy to write an fiction story about englot also i am i fan of both of them in real they both such an amazing person. I hope my readers will find a person who truly love you for who you are, i want to say thank u for reading to my story.

                "Until we meet again"

                           THE END