I said racing not spacing pt.1

A bus is driving all the contestants next to the plane. Chris Mclean leaves the bus and speak to the camera

Chris:WELCOME TO THE NEW SEASON OF TOTAL DRAMA WORLD TOUR!!! We finally managed to rebuilt the Total drama jumbo jet!

Chef:You mean i rebuilt it!

Chris:Oh yeah i managed to rebuilt it.

Chef growl in annoyance while the host keeps talking.

Chris: Now let's reintroduce our candidates

Priya is the first one to leave the bus. A video start playing.

Priya: I can't believe Caleb had to audacity to break up with me with a text message! I came back to make him pay!

The video cuts and we see Millie exiting the bus. Her video starts.

Millie: I spent all my summer working on my first book! I published it and no one bought it...but let's stay optimistic

The video cuts. The camera focuses on Caleb smirking while leaving the bus. His video start

Caleb: Yeah, I broke up with Priya. During season two finally i felt like she wasn't really supporting me, but actually supporting the idea of me beating Julia. I feel so much better now.

Mk, Julia, Zee, Axel, Ripper and Scary Girl exit. Ripper start kissing Axel and Mk growl in annoyance. Julia is too busy dressing her hair who haven't grown back yet. Scary girl is looking at them without blinking.

Mk:can you two stop kissing for once! That's disgusting!

Zee: i think it's cute.

Julia:Oh I'm surprise you are able to think.

Scary Girl:I used to make my dolls kissing each other all the time before digging holes in their eyes with a knife...

Her smile gets bigger. Zee, Mk and Julia looks at each other, disturbed. Even Ripper and Axel stopped kissing. The scene cut and another video start playing.

Scary Girl: I tried so hard to actually be normal to please everyone, but they voted me out....Im planning a little revenge.

The girl pulls down her cart board. There's many pictures of Bowie, Raj, Wayne, Mk Ripper and Chase doing their daily activities. This implies that she has been stalking them during months. The video cuts

Wayne is the next one exiting the bus. He is quickly followed by Raj and Bowie who are holding hands

Wayne: I really hope we will be on the same team like last season!

Raj: Yes me too! I would be sad to not be on the same team than my best friend and boyfriend

Bowie: don't worry honey

He quickly hug his boyfriend to reassure him. Nichelle is the next to exit the bus. She look furious. Her video start.

Nichelle: Hollywood were impressed by my new skills and took me back, i only came back on total drama to make sure that Julia pays!

Emma and Damien exit the bus. Emma trips but Damien quickly catches her.

Damien: you're okay?