16. Alishba went to Ayeza's apartment

_______________________________________________

Happy reading 💐

۝ Ignore typing mistakes ۝

_______________________________________________

Recap -

Sam's father -

"I know him, I know Zaid Siddiqui very well.. he is a very rich, rude and powerful buisness man. Past week I make a deal with him in India. And even after I had to persuade him a lot for this deal, he agreed with great difficulty. And if I did a little mistake, then he will cancel the deal, and if he did this so I have to face such a big loss that I can't afford now. We have to just close Ayeza's topic for now.

_______________________________________________

As Ayeza and Alishba came to the classroom, everyone started asking questions to them.

"Ayeza what happened??"
"Did they call you there for that day's Sam's incident?"
"Did principal scolded you??"
"Did he kick you out from the University??"
"Sam's father was also there??"

Alishba -

"Relax guys.. Nothing happened, yes, Sam's father was there, he was complaining to the principal about Ayeza and he was scolding Ayeza a lot. But then Ayeza also taught him a good lesson, Ayeza said such things that he became speechless"

A girl said -

"Well done Ayeza, we are proud of you, but take care of yourself, they are very bad people"

Ayeza -

"Thank you so much, now you guys please sit on your seats and do concentrate on class, nothing will happen.. don't worry"

At evening

Ayeza came at her apartment from the University. She threw her bag on sofa then she went to the bathroom. After taking shower she performed her ablution. Then she prayed Asar Salah. After that she took her phone while Leaning on the bed. After a minute she get a call from Zaid. She receive the call.

Ayeza -

"Assalamu alaikum"

Zaid -

"Walaikum assalam, kaisi ho Ayeza??"

Ayeza -

"Alhamdulillah theek hun, aap batayein??"

Zaid -

"Shukr Alhamdulillah"

Ayeza -

"Dinner kiya aapne??"

Zaid -

"Haa, aaj tumhari university se call aayi thi"

Ayeza -

"Axhaa.. kya keh rahe the?"

Zaid -

"Kehna kya tha.. tumhari tareef kar rahe the"

Ayeza -

"Hein?? Tareef??"

Zaid -

"Haa isme itna hairan hone wali ky baat hai??"

Ayeza was silent for few seconds she then said -

"Nahii.. kuch nahi, aur sunaiye aap kya chal raha hai office me??"

Zaid proudly said -

"Mere hote hue sab kuch perfect hi hoga"

Ayeza -