6.❗🔞❗

Hi my chocolates🍫😘,  how are you, i know im too much late, but now i can continue my stories, im back for vacation, and my exam completed. But I have a one last exam on this month, but ill continue my stories now.

Guy's here,now it'll start the smut part, so who are uncomfortable, please just skip it, because this part will be whole smut part.

Let's start,

They both were huffing so much, jk sliding his finger from face to his jawline.

Jk looking at tae's beautiful,soft neck with his lust eyes, and tar closing his eyes tightly.

Jk slowly look at tae's face which becomes red and sweaty because of dancing.

Jk's right hand squeeze tae's waist, and gesture him to open his eyes.

Tae look at jk with drunk eyes, slowly slowly they both come closer and the two pair of lips touch each other softly. They both started to kissing each other so tenderly, their eyes closed.

Jk's both hand circle around tae's waist tightly, tae's mouth slightly opened and this time jk's tongue circle around tae's tongue. Their tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths with a gentle yet passionate intensity. The kiss deepened, their breaths entwining like the theads of a tender embrace. Time stood still, leaving only the two of them, lost in the sweet sensation of their new started journey.

After 10 minutes,

Their lips parted, and they gazed into each other's eyes, the connection between them crackling with electricity. The air was heavy with the promise of something more, something deeper. They drew closer, their hearts beating as one, their lips meeting once more in a tender yet passionate caress. The only the two of them lost in the sweet abandon of their new feelings.

They slowly part away with breathing heavily, jk notice their body attached with each other so tightly. His bodies every curves he can feel, he started feeling hot, he is feeling something down there, something poking him, which wants to come out and ravish the the opposite person so badly.

.
.
.
( me - Oh god!!!! What im writing, my hand is shaking!!!!! My face is so hot!! Please someone slap me ,my writing is bad !! I think!! Ahhhhh)

Jk leaned in, his lips brushing against the soft skin of his neck. The gentle touch sent shivers down his spine as he left a trail of tender kisses, each one a whispered promise of something strong and adoration. His breath danced across his skin, leaving a warn glow that spread like wildfire through his veins. It  was a soft, sweet caress, a gentle expression if the love they shared.

Jk tightly hold tae and started sucking around tae's neck finding the sweet spot.

Tae - hmm.......mmmmmmmm.......i.....ah mmmmmmmmmmmm.

He tighled his neck more to opposite direction to give mk chance to mark him more.

Jk softly whisper, " found it " . Tae shivered and hold circle his both hand around his neck.

Jk started giving love bite to tae's neck every corner. Coming towards his cleavage started sucking their hardly.

Tae - ahhhhhhhh.....ummmmmmmmm.. mas.....ter~~~~~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jk bite tae hardly, tae looked at jk, who looking at him darkly. He come towards tae's ears, nibbles it and whisper in deep voice.

Jk - baby doll, you forgot what im to you, i'm your daddy. Now say , what am to you?

Tae - mmmmmmm..... Maaaaay............ my......... Daddy, my daddy!!!~~~~~~~ ahhhhh~~~~

Jk - my good doll, but you did wrong, calling me in wrong name, you need punishment, baby doll~~~~~~~