5.

Hi, my chocolates 🍫 😋,  Sorry for the late update.

Let's start......

Tae - MY DADDY !!!!!!!

Kook-wha.....what..........what ......did......you... said ?

Tae closed his eyes and grabbed his shirt hem so tightly .

Tae-ma.....my.......my......da......dad.......daddy .

Kook ( in mind ) - what the fu*k did he say?  Did he just say he wang me to be his ........DADDY!!! Oh god, is he drunk or I'm seeing... no, no..... i mean , am i hearing things. 

Kook - ummm, tae what the heak did you say ? ( coldly)

Tae gulped and looked at him scaredly .

Tae - i... i mean, i want you to be mine, Daddy, i....

Jk ( coldly) - for what ?! ( fake chuckle ) i thought you're not like those people, but.......i think I'm wrong.

After listening, it tae bite his lips and  look at jk with teary eyes.

Tae - I'm not . What are you thinking , I'm doing this for money and for my....

Jk - money?! Are you also hungry for money ??! I thought you're doing this job for your study, that money is not enough that you have to do this ?!!!

Jk shouted at him and looked at him with hateful eyes.

Tae flinched,  can't control it, brust into tears, and kneel down to the ground.

Tae-i....i......am.......i...am .......no....not....like......that , I'm..........I'm....doing  ....this......only ......for my father!!!!

Jk - what? Tae , i don't understand. What do you say ?  I only understand,  father,  what father?

And talk in human language,  please, don't make me angry tae !

Tae bit his lips, then looked at jk.

Tae - i... i want money......because of my father, my father had an accident , and i don't have money for his operation,  so that's why ....

Jk - look tae , if you want money,  i can give you......

Tae - No!! I know you can give me , and i know you're kind, so you will not ask for money, but i will try to give you but..... i know i can't do that ...... so this is the last idea......

Jk looked at him blankly,  he don't know what to do .

Jk - but why me ?

Tae - actually , my friends told me how this happened,  and i don't want any unknown man to take my v-card, so they suggest me , and i know you're handsome so......

Tae stopped and looked at jk, shocked,

Jk pokes his inner cheeks and darkly chuckles and looks at him with his deep ocean eyes.

Jk - what did you say, baby doll ?

Tae gulped and shivered when he called him like that .

Tae ( in mind ) - you dumb tae !!! Why the hell did you say everything?!!! In the right time, you always sutter, and now, this time, you blubbered everything.

When tae is cursing him in mind that time,  jk is slowly coming towards him .

Tae felt jk's breath over his face . He also started baking away. 

Jk holds his waist tightly , they were just inches apart.