trailer (rewrite)

(the vid is the theme)

Enterprise:hornet, watch out!

Hornet:huh!?

(A/N: just think of the text with the person of it is like those trailer movie)

A hidden battleship...
(A big iceberg can be seen at the night and was glowing inside with a silhouette of a ship)

Bismarck:what the!?

As it lies under it...
(The iceberg start to collapse)

Tirpitz: Friedrich!

Friedrich: im on it!

Takao:w-what Is that's...?

The wave of the seven sea...
(Warship gun can be seen turning and open fire)

Ayanami:ugh!

Javelin: Ayanami!

Z23: Laffley!

Laffley:?!

The battleship...
(All shipgirl look at the iceberg as it collapse and the camera change to the other side and zoom shaky a little as big part of the iceberg fall to water)

Hornet: what's that...?

The last ship of her sister class...
(Scene change to one of the pov is the Douglas as it dive with it squad like Hellcat and Douglas can be seen dropping bomb and torpedo at the siren carrier)

Tester beta:What the fuck...?

Lies under it...
(More warship guns been fire and scene shift to a slow motion of a AP shell piercing through a siren battleship)

The plan cancel ship...
(A turret that appear like a yamato class turret after the ice open and was exposed staet to turn)

Yamato:what the...

Meets...
(The turret from the iceberg fire)

Coming in 2024 july 26th...

Azur lane... The secret yamato class battleship...

(A/N:bro wtf did i just made💀 did i just made a whole movie trailer?! Damn fuck me, theres no way an 11 year old make a movie trailer like, like this shit💀 well, i will make new chapter on the exact same as the released date)