Chapter 6

(Btw I'm changing Shawn's age to 20 and Taylor's to 22)
Shawn's POV

Fair was crowded as always, I mean it does only come once a year for one week. It was already freezing outside and the sun had just set. I got out the car along with Taylor, and we headed to the gates.

We got in the shortest line, and stood there. The line moved pretty fast since all you had to do was pay. It came to our turn and Taylor paid for us. We went to the booth to get our hand stamp.

I grabbed a twenty out of my pocket for my hand stamp. I was gonna at least pay for this. I hate when people pay for things it makes me feel like I owe them something

"Money please" The man said from behind the window. I slapped down my twenty before Taylor could pay for me. "Left hand" The man said. I held out my hand for him to stamp, and he did, Taylor got his and we headed towards the rides.

"So which ride first?" Taylor asked. "That one" I said pointing to one of those rides where you get in the seat and it goes up in the air and spins. Me and Taylor got in line.

I watched as the people already on it enjoyed the ride. Soon the ride stopped and everyone got off and the next group got on.

I walked through the gate and took one of the seats. I pulled down the belt as Taylor took a seat beside me. Taylor had a scared look on his face. "Are you ok?" I asked laughing a little. "Yea just hate this ride" Taylor said.

"You'll be fine" I said grabbing his hand as the ride began to move.

--

The whole ride Taylor had a death grip on my hand. "God Taylor I think your broke my hand" I said. "Sorry" Taylor said. "Alright you pick the next ride" I say not wanting to pick a ride to scared for Taylor.

"Let's go on the things up there" Taylor said pointing to the moving carts above us. "Ok but be warned I'm afraid of heights" I tell him before heading where you got on the carts. Basically there where things that hung from a wire and it was high in the air.

"Alright when one comes up on" The man directed. When a cart was free me and Taylor got on it. It started making it journey until we where high in the sky, and I had a view of the whole fair.

---

We went on a few more rides before going to get something to eat. "Let me pay" Taylor said placing his money on the counter in front of us. "Nope" I said snatching his money a placing mines in the workers hand.

"Your mean" Taylor said. "Only to you" I say pinching his cheek. Taylor swatted my hand away from his face making me laugh. "Here you go" The man said handing us our pizzas. I love fair pizza, and just pizza in general.

We headed to one of the picnic tables, and sat down. We ate in silence for a few minutes. "You should come back to my house tonight" Taylor spoke. "Wh-" I cut myself off realizing what he wanted. "Oh" I said. "Yea, and I wanna show you something new" Taylor winked at me. Im kinda ready for tonight.

---

We stayed until the fair closed which is at midnight. Right now we where headed to Taylor's house.music played quietly in the car, and we sat in a comfortable silence.

Minutes later we where pulling into Taylor's parking garage. Taylor parked the car, and we got out, and headed to the elevator where we waited for it to arrive. It opened and we stepped as Taylor pressed his floor button.

The elevator shifted and moved up until we where on Taylor's floor. The elevator led straight to Taylor's living room since he lived in a pent house. (Like on Jessie).

"Alright now follow me" Taylor said grabbing my hand. He lead me to a door right under the stair case. "You ready?" Taylor asked a grin plastered on his face. "Yea" I said wanting to now what was behind the door.

Taylor opened it and we walked in. "Damn Tay" I say looking around the room. There was a bed of course, and basically just a bunch of sex toys/supplies.

Taylor turned around and placed his hands on my hips and pulled me towards his body. Taylor leaned and kissed my lips slightly then moved down my jaw line to my neck where he sucked on my neck causing me to moan, and most likely leaving a hickey.

Taylor brought his lips back to mine and kissed me roughly. I opened my mouth slightly letting his tongue enter and explore my mouth. Taylor tapped my thighs signaling he wanted me to jump. I did and wrapped my thighs around his waist as he held his hands underneath my thighs.

Taylor carried me to the bed, and laid me down, and climbed on top of me, and connecting our lips again. I pulled on the hem of Taylor's shirt. Taylor disconnected our lips to take his shirt off. I ran my hands down his abs while biting my lip.

Taylor pulled on my shirt, and I sat up so he could take it off. Taylor threw the shirt somewhere in the room. Taylor hands found there way to my pants button and began to I bottom them, and pulled them off my legs.

"This is gonna be the best sex you've ever had" Taylor smirked before yanking down my boxers.

--

Taylor rolled off me breathing heavy. I laid there trying to catch my breathe. "You weren't lying" I breathed out referring to what Taylor had said. "I told you" Taylor said looking at me a smirk evident on his face.

"These three days better go by fast"

I'm sorry it took forever to update and this isn't a very good chapter but next chapter Taylor would have already left👍