Chapter 10

Two days after arriving
Shawn's POV

Two straight days of being at the beach I was worn out. Those waves knocking me down. Today me and Taylor was just gonna stay in and have a lazy day.

I put on my sweats and laid in the bed. Taylor was down stairs getting the pizza we ordered. I climbed under the covers and pulled it up to my chin. It is freezing inside of this room. Taylor walked back in the room pizza box in hand.

"Hurry up I'm cold" I say. Taylor laughed and sat the pizza box on the night stand. He got under the covers and I moved over to him. Taylor wrapped an arm around me his heat radiating on to me.

Taylor pressed play on the remote and the movie started.

---

Taylor fell asleep in the middle of the movie, but I stayed up watching it. Taylor's phone went off beside us. Me being the nosey person I am reached over and grabbed it. It was a text from some named Riley.

I unlocked his phone, yes I know his password.

Riley:
When are you coming back to New York so we can meet up babe

Wow

I read the through some of the text.

I through the phone down and jerked Taylor's hand from around my waist. He thinks he can play me well guess what he can't. Taylor woke up and looked at me. "What's wrong babe?" Taylor spoke. "I'm not your babe" I said.

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked quizzically. "What did you think you could play me and I wasn't gonna find out" I said. "What are yo-" I cut him off. "Who's Riley?" I questioned. Taylor's face fell and he got up.

"It's not like that" Taylor said. "Then what is it like because you seemed to like him" I say. "Did you look at the last time a message was sent to him?" Taylor asked. "No" I said. Taylor walked to the bed and grabbed his phone and put it in my hand.

The last one he sent was two months ago.

I sighed, "I'm sorry" I spoke. "I want you only Shawn" Taylor said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry I just have trust issues my last boyfriend cheated on me for six months out of the one year we where together" I explained.

"Before I ever cheat on you I will break up with you first, but that's not happening any time soon" Taylor said. I nodded my head and hugged him. "Taylor?" I asked. "Yea" He said. "How are you gonna break up with me when we aren't even dating?" I questioned.

"Oh yea well, Shawn do you wanna be mine?" Taylor asked. "No" I shook my head. Taylor glared at me playfully. "I'm kidding of course I wanna be yours" I say laughing. Taylor leaned down and pampered my face with little kisses. "Stop" I laughed.

Taylor wrapped his arms around my neck in a bear hug. My arms where around his waist as we stood there. I looked in the mirror that was a few feet away from us. I gasped when I seen Taylor's back. "What?" Taylor asked confused. I turned him around and ran my fingers over the scratch marks that ran down his back to right above his butt.

Taylor turned his head and looked in the mirror at his back. He smirked at the sight. "You did those when we had shower sex" Taylor said. "Was I that good?" Taylor questioned. "Always" I say grabbing both his hands and kissing his lips.

-

The rest of the day consisted of me and Taylor playing around and cuddling. Once night time hit me and Taylor decided to go night swimming!

I put on my swim shorts. Taylor wasn't done yet so I just headed outside to the pool. It's so pretty out here because you can see the beach from the pool, and there's a hot tub connected to the pool.

I didn't feel like waiting for Taylor so I went ahead and got in the hot tub. "Ahh" I sighed as I sat down in the warm water. I leaned my head back and relaxed in the water.

"Hey" Taylor voice said. I lifted my head and looked at him. "Hey baby" I spoke. Taylor sat across from me and put his ratchet ass feet on my legs. "Get them off" I warned. Taylor just kept them there. I pushed his feet off and swam towards him. I went between his legs and glared at him.

Taylor cupped my face in his hands and brought my lips to his. "I'm in love with your kisses" I say. "I falling in love with you" Taylor said. "I'm falling in love too" I say.

Truth is I've never had a serious relationship. We never got to the point where we mentioned anything about falling in love. Well except for one relationship. We where together for a year and truth be told I was in love.

Turns out he cheated the last six months of our relationship. I was torn when I found out. That's why my trust issues aren't very good, and I always assume someone is cheating.

"You ok Shawn?" Taylor questioned. I looked at him and moved to sit beside him. "Yea just thinking" I spoke. Taylor wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "About what?" Taylor asked. "Remember how I told you earlier why I had trust issues" I said. "Yea because your ex cheated, he's stupid for letting you go" Taylor said.

"Yea it's just hard, because it's like once one person betrays you, you can never find it in yourself to trust someone else" I just let it out. "And I always have this thought in the back of my mind that the next person I'm with is gonna cheat" I continue.

"I promise you that I will never, I mean never cheat on you" Taylor said. I smiled, "we met started dating in such a weird way" I said randomly. "Best thing I ever did was hire you" Taylor smiled down at me. "Can I say something crazy" I spoke.

Taylor nodded a cheeky smile plastered on his face. "I think I'm falling in love" I looked up at him. "Can I say something even crazier" Taylor said. I nodded, "I do love you" Taylor leaned down and kissed my lips.

You heard it here I'm in L, O, V, E with Taylor Caniff.

Guys please please go follow my Instagram account if you want more Shaylor I'm 3 away from 100 followers

Obey.shaylor