𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Aya

The next day came around, and her manager told her she had a interview which is confusing as I never know why it's not like I'm a actress or anything so why do I need a interview, as I walked toward my room looking for a outfit for the interview.

I used a netted purple jacket, with a purple tank-top, and a fitted jeans pants that hugged my body perfectly, as I put my hair up in two buns, and just did lip balm, letting my natural looks display and putting my necklace on, before heading to the interview.

As I arrived many people crowded around when they seen me, as I smiled at them before entering the building following my manager to the room that held everyone.

"Welcome back Ms Takanashi." A lady with short hair and glasses said to me as I sat in-front of all of them as they took pictures of me and recorded me hoping I'd slip up and say something wrong that will ruin me.

"Why are you back after 17 years?" A person asked as I looked towards him before speaking, trying my best to answer all their questions.

"I missed home, my family and friends." I say looking at them, as they all nodded and started to chatter more coming up with personals and random questions.

"Is it true that you and Ken sato was friends?" Another person asked as many people also wanted to hear my answer to that question which I paused for a moment before speaking again.

"That's a question that I cannot answer." I said, before standing up before I was about to leave I spoke again. "Thanks for having me but I'll be going now." I bow my head in respects before walking towards the exit, my heart hurting at the question truth is I really miss him so damn much.

"Aya come on." Joy my manager said, as she held the door open for me as I entered the car and made our way back home not knowing someone was watching me leave with a smile on his face.

"I missed you so much Aya.." the person said, before getting on his bike and driving off to his home fast, with a smile on his face after seeing his beautiful best friend after years of not contacting or meeting each other.

I walked towards my room and laid on my bed with a heavy sighs, as I stared at my roof I took off my necklace placing it on the desk next to me and changing into a more comfortable outfit which was my oversized shirt and fluffy shorts, before slowly closing my eyes and going sleep.