𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

Aya

I still cannot believe I met Ken again, he looked so different like he's changed so much he's much more different his face changed and became serious what happened to the cute smiling Ken I knew.

"Hello Mina.." I heard Ken said, as I turned my head seeing Mina remembering her from when I was smaller and smiled it's been a long time since I seen her or any of them.

"Welcome home Ken, and Aya.." Mina said, while looking toward me circling around me as I smiled back at her she was like another family to me.

My phone started ringing as I looked at the caller it was joy my manager and my eyes went wide in realization that I totally forgot to tell her where I was going, so I answered the phone one of my hands still being hold tightly in Ken's one.

"Hey joy.. yes I know.. I'm visiting a old friend.." I said to her, as she kept rambling because I haven't called her for a whole 30 minutes of where I am so she's practically worried about me, I mean that's what managers do they worry about their money makers, but I know joy is different she's like my older sister worried about me.

I hung up the phone and sat right next to Ken on the couch, as he handed me a drink as I gladly took one from his hands, hearing him groan a little from the pain in his arm as I worriedly looked at him.

"What's wrong Ken?" I asked him, while looking into his eyes as I held his sore arm moving it a little seeing him throw his head back in pain, as I let go his arm and quickly grabbed a frozen Drink.

"I'm fine Aya, I just got hurt fighting, against a kaiju you know how ultra-man life be." Ken joked but loved seeing her being all mama bear on him and worried, it's one thing he always loved about her is she always cared for people like she used to when we was both kids, Ken loves that she's still the same as before, the loving Aya even though she's famous she still them same.

"Sit down and take your shirt off." I told Ken as he listened to me, as he took his shirt off I kinda turned a little red seeing his shirtless body as I didn't noticed the smirk on his face.

"Like what you see.." Ken said and smirked while wiggling his eyebrows and laughing, loving the way my cheeks turned pink, adding color to my beautiful pale skin and big brown eyes.

"Oh shut up.." I say mumbling, before placing the frozen can on my injured shoulder while I massage around it gently making the pain more tolerable but it still being their, my hands were like magic that Ken almost fell asleep to it.

I watched as Ken told Mina to play the news, seeing the chaos that broke out in the city's and people talking about him and some being disappointed, I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"I didn't even want this gig, now people coming after me.. can't we just give ultra-man a rest.." I heard Ken's voice break as he looked down, siting on the floor, as I sat right next to him, as he held my hand watching the old videos of his mom, and I knew he missed her dearly as his eyes gotten more sad.

I placed my head on his shoulders gently, and looking up to him letting him know I'm here, as he put his head on mines holding my hand tighter not letting go, which I knew I didn't wanna let go either.

"I'm here Ken..." I say softly to him, taping his hand with my free one, then rubbing soft circles around his hand watching his grip ease down feeling his body go limp relaxing as I could feel little water droplets on my face already knowing he's crying and I didn't mind it and kept my head on his shoulders.

"Thanks Aya.." he said softly, his voice vulnerable not the flirty and bold Ken but the soft and gentle Ken I knew when we were kids, as I smiled up at him.

"Come on Ken, you have a game tomorrow you need all the rest you can get.." I say softly as I smiled at him, standing up and helping him off the ground as he chuckled softly and pulling me into his arms as I hugged him back.

"Stay tonight?" He said as I smiled nodding, I texted joy to not wait for me, as I'll be staying over at a friends house, so Ken showed me my room as I went to enter the room Ken quickly pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead making my heart race like crazy.

"Good night Aya.." Ken said before walking away, to his room which was a little more down from mines as I stood still in shock, my face turning red before I entered the room and sitting on the bed getting comfortable then falling asleep after.

——•——