Prologue

I stood in my position on stage behind the curtain. I was the middle girl tonight. All eyes were intended to be on me. My pink outfit meant to be the spotlight of the show as the other four girls were wearing white. My heart was beating out of my chest.

I managed to avoid this for months but Lance insisted that I was ready and that good girls don't make a fuss.

I looked to my left and saw Kehlani and Kelly giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at them and then turned to my right and there was Alyssa and Beyoncé. Alyssa had her head down subtly going through the routine, she seemed so nervous but I completely understood why. Beyoncé mouthed a 'you got this' to me with a bright smile. I felt a warm feeling spread through my body. I breathed out whew I can do this. I heard the announcer start

"Gentlemen and Ladiessssss, get ready for a performance you won't forget because I have a surprise for y'all. We have a new spotlight tonight. Shes hot, she's fierce, a little sugar a little spice everything but nice. Her name is Hottieeeeeeee so get those bidding cards readyyyyy!!!" That's when the hooping and hollering began.

The curtain came up and the music slowly began. I stepped forward feeling light on my feet, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing at this point. The spotlight shot down on me and the music cut for dramatic effect. As soon as it did, I heard yelling, whistling, and other types of sounds of approval all throughout the banquet style hall. After a few seconds our routine began.

Everything was going fine until mid routine my head accessory came off. It wasn't the most noticeable but I know Lance noticed. I just kept the performance moving ignoring it altogether. We got to the part of the show where we head down into the crowd.

As the other descended down the stairs off the stage, I went into the harder part of my routine nailing it I felt so much relief. I moved down into a split earning more sounds of approval from the crowd. When I came up I moved my body in a way to tease the room a bit.

I started my descent down the steps to the crowd. We could normally pick wherever/whoever we wanted to go but we were always encouraged to entertain those with the platinum colored bidding cards aka the highest bidders.

That's what I did. I picked the one right at the front middle table. When I got closer to him, I noticed his card had 2 stars on it, Jackpot, I immediately started caressing his shoulder. I dropped down in front of him rolling my body looking up at him to further my teasing.

It was working because I could see him starting to breathe a bit harder and adjust in his seat. I stood up and slightly leaned towards his face rather close might I add. When he started to lean in I pushed him back with a smile as I turned to walk away. I was on to the next person and the next and another.

We then all returned back to the stage to do a few tricks before carefully rushing backstage to change into our second outfit of the night.

After we finished that set, we all exited the stage and waited by the stage quietly for the next part. The crowd was still cheering begging for an encore.

"Settttleee downnnnn, no encores you'll just have wait until Tuesday night's show." The crowd groaned.
"Hey hey now let's move on to the second best part of the show. So as you know, we have two bidding portions 'Everyone's Favorite Girl' and 'Every Girl's Favorite'. Now if you don't know the rules, it's okay I'll explain."

"'Everyone's Favorite Girl' is the girl who was bid on the most throughout the show, so if you haven't already put your first bidding card into the bin do that now and we'll give it a minute to sort. Once that is complete that'll let us know who you all picked the most. After the girl has been picked, she'll come out and we'll randomly select a few of you from your bidding cards and you'll get to take a picture on stage with her."