Eighteen

~ 6 weeks later ~

Omniscient

Tonight was the night. The Christmas show. The biggest show of the year. The most stressful show of the year. And this year, it was definitely going to be more stressful than ever considering what the girls had planned.

Everyone had a role to play tonight. Everyone had a place to be. Alyssa was to distract and manipulate Spade, one of Lance's right hand men, which should be easier for Alyssa considering he already had a little crush on her. That is pretty much why this ended up being her task. Spade had one of the key to exit door and he was in charge of the technical maintenance during and after shows which means he deals with the camera system. Something Lance almost never takes his eyes off of, so in order for them to succeed that had to be the first thing the girls dealt with.

Beyonce and Kelly were to keep an eye on Ace, Lance's other right hand man. He tended to be very aggressive and unpredictable when it came to the girls. In other words, he wasn't as approachable as Spade and always stood guard so really the two were to keep tabs on his whereabouts as he often wandered the backstage halls after the shows. Being anywhere in close proximity of him was truly a last resort.

Megan had the bigger task of holding Lances attention long enough for everyone else to do what they need to do before he noticed any changes. She seemed to be the only one he was taking a liking to these days, so they decided to use that to their advantage. Lastly, Kehlani was on time watch. They very much had a deadline with consequences that might make the word more literal than they would like.

Megan set it up to where Maxwell would be waiting by the second backstage exit at around 12am. Time was scarce but it had to be. Normal shows start at 9pm end at 10pm and the girls wait around for Lance until about 11:15pm. This show was more elaborate, so it starts at 9pm ends at 1130pm and the girls wait around until about 12:45, so they want to be out of there before Lance made his way to them.

No screw ups, that's what they kept telling themselves. The performance needed to be perfect. No missed moves, No falling accessories, No issues that might cause a reaction out of Lance. With that being said, the girls opted for no extra pieces that had to be attached and all routines included more simple sensual choreography.

There are more parts to this show. Instead of two dance routine there are 4, 3 regular ones and the last one is more of an extended lap dance thing. That wasn't really a thing at first. Lap dances were too much as far as Lance was concerned and the girls were very much agreeable when the rule was made years ago.

Then one show he randomly changed his mind, wanting to try something new and the way the participants huffed and puffed in the presence of the women on stage in a moment seemingly dedicated to the lucky 'winners' is the reason this portion keeps making an appearance every year. Apparently being so close to such provocative, seductive women had a way of causing many to lose control of their bodies and their pocketbooks often yearning for more from them. Never getting much in return and best believe some have tried.

Megan was the spotlight girl of course. Like she has been for the past 2 months and she has hated every second of it. According to Lance, no one else deserved it but her. Something about the way she moved her body intrigued him and her body was a masterpiece that one of these days he would REALLY take his time to explore as he would tell her. That pissed her off to think about especially with the whole being stuck in his suite with him for damn near a month. He did more than enough to her and Beyonce then.

8:55pm; The girls headed to their designated spots on stage behind the curtain. All of them more nervous than ever. It wasn't long before the curtain slowly came up. The spotlight didn't shine down on directly on Megan this time. It shone down on the center stage where she was going to be, she leisurely made her way to her spotlight. She reached it and hit her pose doing so meant the start of the routine so all the lights on stage came on to reveal the other girls as well.