Chapter III

Meanwhile, Jeongin tried to compose himself as Sunoo dropped to the ground, still pulsating from all the curses he had absorbed. Jeongin trembled, his wounds searing with pain. He couldn't even utter a single word.

"Zhen saiin naiin lyra, va nai vala ae aethera!" (Look who we have here, If it isn't the anima of the aether!) The figure chuckled evilly.

"Why are you doing this? What happened to you?" Jeongin managed to ask, his voice strained.

"Nai varasha velora! Taiin niin nai vodan va!" (I will gain control! All of you will either bow down to me or be destroyed!) She replied, her hands crackling with a dark energy Jeongin had never seen before.

"Jeongin, run!" Sunoo shouted, his voice filled with urgency, as he gathered all his strength.

Haa! Sunoo deflected the dark power, but it was too strong, sending him crashing into the rubble.

"Sunoo!" Jeongin gasped, summoning his enchanted mirror. He was about to cast an enchantment when the figure suddenly appeared, smashing the mirror and choking Jeongin.

"Jeongin, no!" Sunoo gasped, summoning his dwindling powers. He enchanted his body, commanding them to move. With a final burst of strength, he landed a powerful blow on the figure, kicking her away.

"Jeongin, you have to run!" Sunoo gasped.

"No! I will protect you! I was born for this. I was born from the Crown's tears, and his hope is my will. I will protect you," Jeongin answered with unwavering resolve.

"Taiin niin nai vodan va lyra!" (Both of you will die here!) The figure snarled, blasting them both away with a dark wave of energy.

"Sunoo, are you okay?" Jeongin asked, his voice trembling.

"Aside from the fact that I can't move any part of my body, I'm okay!" Sunoo replied sarcastically.

"Oh, he's joking," Jeongin heaved, trying to stand up.

"We need a plan. By the way, what is she saying?" Sunoo huffed, trying to move.

"It's Old Ethereal. The argot of the gods. We have to deal with her," Jeongin panted as he got up.

"Shatara taiin, vera tai soka nai?" (You fools really think you can defeat me?) The figure laughed maniacally, revealing her face.

The sight of her brought Sunoo and Jeongin to their knees, overwhelmed by her presence.

Meanwhile, the sky was painted with blood as Yien and the rest of the warriors clashed with the monstrosity that was the Leviathan.

"Lightning Lance!" Heeseung shouted, firing massive lances of lightning toward the beast.

"It's hide is too tough, not even a dent," he gasped, frustration evident in his voice.

Starfire erupted from Jay's hands, blazing with celestial intensity, momentarily halting the Leviathan in its tracks. The monster snarled and thrashed against the magical onslaught.

"Celestia Dominia!" Yien intoned, his voice resonating with ancient power. The ground trembled as a seven-tiered magical circle manifested both above and below the Leviathan. A surge of heavenly force descended, pinning the creature down with ethereal chains of light.

"Sanctia Zara!" Jiaer cried, wielding his holy sword with divine grace. The blade glowed with radiant energy as he delivered a powerful slash across the Leviathan's hide. The beast roared in agony, but its resilience was daunting.

"Whoa! What power!" Riki exclaimed, awestruck by the display of magic and strength.

"Let's join too!" Jun declared, and he and Wonwoo ascended into the heavens in their angelic forms.