Chapter II

"It can't be!" Wonwoo's words stumbled from his lips, his usually steady demeanor faltering in the face of such overwhelming chaos.

The darkened sky split open with a thunderous crack.

"The sky is breaking," Riki trembled, his voice barely a whisper.

Through the jagged rift, a colossal serpent began to emerge, its scales glinting ominously. Alongside it, thousands of deadly harpies surged towards the group, their shrieks piercing the air.

"We must stop that serpent before it completely enters the realm!" Jiaer commanded, her voice cutting through the chaos with fierce determination.

Jay immediately transformed into his beast form, summoning his sacred weapon. In an instant, he shot a powerful arrow, but before it could reach the serpent, it was intercepted by Scylla, a supernatural creature with twelve feet and six heads on long, snaky necks. Each head had a triple row of sharklike teeth, and her loins were girdled by the heads of baying dogs.

"Scylla! What is she doing here?" Joong gasped, his voice filled with astonishment and dread.

Suddenly, a massive whirlpool appeared beneath them, growing larger and more threatening with each passing second.

"We've got more company," San murmured as they felt the ship getting caught in the current.

"The oceans are restless. Something is happening," Jungwon observed, touching the turbulent water.

"We will handle Charybdis," Joong declared, earning a nod from Jiaer.

"The Holy Warriors will take charge of Scylla," he continued.

"We'll deal with that," Heeseung agreed, his resolve unwavering.

"We'll support from above," Jun added as he and Wonwoo took to the sky, blasting the incoming harpies with precision and force.

"Let's fly!" Riki cast a spell, and he and his friends soared towards the raging serpent, determination burning in their eyes. The battle had only just begun, and the fate of their realm hung in the balance.

The skies darkened further as the battle unfolded. The Holy warriors, now in their battle forms, charged towards Scylla with unwavering determination, their weapons glowing with an ethereal light. Each of Scylla's heads snarled and snapped, trying to intimidate them, but their resolve only grew stronger.

Meanwhile, Joong and the Okeanides directed the ship's course, maneuvering it through the treacherous waters. The whirlpool created by Charybdis threatened to pull them under, its immense power swirling with dark energy. Joong's eyes narrowed as he assessed the situation, his mind racing with strategies.

"We need to create a countercurrent to disrupt the whirlpool," Mingi shouted over the roar of the turbulent sea.

Joong nodded, calling upon his powers. With a deep breath, he summoned a powerful surge of water magic, directing it against the whirlpool's pull. The clash of opposing forces created a momentary reprieve, giving them a chance to steer the ship away from the vortex.

Above, Jun and Wonwoo battled the harpies with fierce precision. Jun's wings flapped powerfully, sending gusts of wind that disoriented the harpies, while Wonwoo's holy ray struck true, taking down one harpy after another. Their combined efforts created a protective barrier for their comrades below.

Jay and his friends flew towards the colossal serpent, their magical abilities combining in a dazzling display of power. Heeseung's lightning crackled through the air, striking the serpent with electrifying force. Jay followed with blasts of fire, scorching the creature's scales and causing it to roar in pain.