Anniversary

Imagine You and your boyfriend Chris are going on vacation for your 2 year anniversary.
The reservations for the hotel have been made, everything is packed and in the car and you are ready to go.

"Babe, do you need to stop and get gas?" you ask because you know that just the night before he and his friends had been out driving around only God knows where.
"No. We can get there." He says confidently. You just shake your head and smile "Ok, Chris"

About 2 hours later you are on a back road and you have no idea where you are annnnnnd GUESS WHAT! The car dies!

"We are out of gas aren't we?" you ask in a low tone already mad because you know the answer.
"Yep" Chris replies quietly.
"I asked you before we left if you needed to stop and get gas, Chris You know you and the boys were out driving around only Lord knows where until 2 am! Why didn't you just stop?! Now we are stuck in the middle of nowhere!" You yell at him getting out of the car and slamming the door.
"Well I thought we would make it!" he yells back getting out of the car to follow you.
"Well you thought wrong! I guess now I'll have to call one of your friends to help us out!" So you call one of his friends and let Chris describe where you guys are so he can bring some gas for the car.

At this point all you can really do is sit in the car so you both get back in and sit in silence. Finally Chris starts to break the silence but you cut him off "Don't talk to me!" You say a little louder than you planned to.
"What are you so mad about?!" he yells back.
"Maybe the fact that we are supposed to be at the hotel right now but INSTEAD we are stuck in the car because YOU weren't thi" You get cut off by him coming over the console grabbing you and crashing his lips to yours. You resist and try to pull away but he has an arm around your waist keeping you in place and he knows that you can only fight him for so long before you give in.
You eventually give in and fall into the kiss putting your arms around his neck and playing with the back of his hair. Your tongues tangle with each other and you can see where this is going so you get out to move it to the backseat but before you can he is out and over to your side of the car. He pulls you into him and seals his lips back to yours. He has always been able to get you wet just by kissing you, a talent he often uses to his advantage.

You let go of him and reach behind you to open the car door, your lips never leaving his.
You let him guide you into the back seat and lay down pulling him with you.
He stops kissing you and pulls you up pulling your shirt off and tossing it in the front seat.
You grab his shirt pull it off and throw it in the same direction.
You bite your lip as you look at his perfectly toned abs.
"You like what you see , Babe?' he asks smirking at you.
"Yes but I am still mad at you!" you reply sharply
"I bet I can fix that" he says still smirking
before he starts to kiss your neck knowing that you can't resist that. He works his way from your neck to your chest as he reaches under you to unhook your bra, pulling it off and taking a nipple in his mouth flicking it with his tongue while he rubs the other one with his hand causing you to moan quietly. "Still mad?" He asks. You just nod and shoot a glare down at him. "Ok then" he smiles.
He starts kissing down your stomache and unbuttons your jeans pulling them off and throwing them in the front seat with the rest of the clothes.
He rubs your clit through your panties which are already soaked. "So wet" he says with the same cheeky grin.
He pushes your panties aside and pushes 2 fingers inside you. You scream out as he curls his fingers hitting your g spot. He adds another finger and comes up to kiss you, rubbing your breast with his free hand. You moan into his mouth as you feel the orgasm building quick. You cum all over his hand seconds later and he licks his fingers clean as you lay there and try to recover from the orgasm that you just had but before you can he slides your panties off. He slides his pants and boxers off and you can see his huge hard cock. You moan his name as he shoves his cock into your wet pussy. He starts out slow but picks up the pace as he starts to kiss your neck again and puts a hand between you to play with your clit. You moan his name loudly and dig your nails into his back which only makes him go harder and faster. "Chris. I'm about to..." You whisper in his ear
"Me too" he says He shoves into you hard and fast a few more times before he moans your name and you scream his as you both find your release.
He lays down on top of you and you run your fingers through his hair. After a few minutes you both regulate your breathing and he comes up and plants a sweet kiss on your lips.
"I'm sorry babe. I should have stopped." He says quietly.
"Yes you should have!" you reply smiling "but how can I be mad at you after that?"

You both get your clothes back on and step out of the car just in time to see his friend pulling up behind you. He looks at you fixing your hair, looks at the fogged up windows in the car and just laughs.
"Thank you for this" You tell him
"No problem. I would say sorry I took so long but it looks like you 2 had fun" he laughs. You just turn around and wink at Chris.
You put the gas that his friend brought you into the car and take off to the hotel. If that was any clue as to how the weekend is going to be, you are going to have an amazing anniversary.

*****************************************
Ok tell me what you think and please be nice I'm writing on the app on my phone so if I suck at punctuation that's why ok
*****************************************