Welcome Home

This was a request you know who you are here you go hope you enjoy.

Your boyfriend Chris has been gone for quite a while shooting Avengers part 2. You've missed him terribly even though you've texted and called each other quite a bit. The two of you have even had a few naughty Skype sessions where you both were able to relieve some of the tension of being apart. You loved Chris desperately, and you had to admit that your passion for each other was a bit *ahem* explosive. Every time you went without seeing each other for an extended period of time (which happened more than you'd like, even though you understood that's what it meant dating an actor) clothes usually got ripped and things tended to get broken.
To prepare for Chris's return after your longest time apart, you decided you'd go all out and make his homecoming particularly special. You went to a local dirty lingerie store and got a black lacy bustier that sucked in your middle and pushed your breasts impossibly high. You bought a garter belt and stockings and clipped them together with your matching black lace thong. To complete your look, you put on your 6-inch strappy black heels. Checking yourself in the mirror, you were satisfied with your appearance. Chris's jaw was going to hit the floor.
Your phone buzzes and it's a text from Chris, saying his flight got in early, so he was on his way now. You had about 20 minutes. You immediately rush to light candles around your bedroom, and run to sprinkle the rose petals you bought from the front door leading to the bedroom. Your last step was to lay down on the bed snap your wrists into the fuzzy handcuffs he was so fond of. You lay back and attempt to slow your heartbeat. You were dying for him to come home.
Before too long, you hear the door lock rattle, open, then shut. "Babe?" Chris calls out. "What's all this? Where are you?"
"Follow the path to me baby. I have a surprise waiting for you," you answer. You hear his bag hit the floor and then his footsteps draw near. You hold your breath waiting to see his reaction. When he finally reaches the door, his eyes grow big as saucers when he sees you. His breath exhales slowly out of his mouth, "oh my god.... If this isn't the best homecoming you've ever given me, I don't know what is." You see his erection growing behind his jeans already. Like you said, things get explosive when you've spent time apart. He stands there looking at you for a few seconds. "Chris are you going to get over here and fuck me or you just going to stand there and look at me?" you ask him. He doesn't answer, he just rips his jacket off and pulls his top off immediately after. He kicks off his shoes and his jeans hit the floor too. He wasn't wearing any shorts, naughty boy, so his erect cock is already out on full display for your eyes to devour. You couldn't decide what you liked more on him, his fat cock or the V of his hip bones leading down to it. He comes to the bed and looks you over from head to toe. He extends one finger and runs it over the tops of your breasts that are pushed so high above your corset. He traces that finger down the center of your chest, skims it over the bit of skin between your corset and your thong, then goes down to feel your pussy opening through your underwear. "You're soaked for me already babe... naughty girl couldn't wait for me to get home could you?"
"Chris I've been dying without you. My vibrator and our naughty Skype sessions can't compare to having your cock inside me. I'm here for the taking baby. Fuck me," you say. "Anything for you babe," he answers.
Then the fingers that had been stroking your pussy through your thong reached up and ripped it from your body. It was more of a g-string to be honest, so it wasn't that tough for him to rip, but the sound of that tearing cloth was such a turn on. After the thong hit the floor, three of his fingers are in your pussy and stuffing inside you as far as they'll go. His other hand reaches over the pull down the cups of your corset so your breasts spring free and his mouth immediately latches on to one nipple, sucking hard, flipping his tongue over it and nipping it slightly with his teeth. His free hand lowers to pinch and pull forcefully on your clit. You've wound yourself up in anticipation all day that in no time at all, you cum hard, spreading juices all over the fingers inside you. Without even giving you a chance to catch your breath, he shoves his cock inside you. You scream out his name and pull at the handcuffs, wishing you'd left them off so you could touch him. His mouth still on your nipple, he sucks hard and pounds so hard into your pussy that your headboard is banging repeatedly on the wall. His strokes grow more furious, you feel his cock swell inside you, but at the last second, he pulls out, climbs up your body, strokes his dick twice with his hand and shoots his load all over your breasts and neck.
He collapses at your side for a few seconds before reaching up to undo the handcuffs. When your hands are free, you bring them to your breasts to rub his cum into your skin, catching some on your finger and bringing it to your mouth. After you're satisfied with your ministrations, you turn over to straddle him and lean down to kiss him. Your tongues tangle and his hands fist in your hair to hold you there. All the while, you rub your pussy up and down over his dick that is fast returning to full hardness. You reach down to grip it and put it to tease your asshole. "Chris, put it my ass," you tell him. He grabs the back of your thighs and flips you so you're face down on the bed. He stuffs a pillow under your middle and reaches into your bedside table to get some lube. He slathers it all over his dick and dribbles some onto your ass. Using two fingers to start, he rubs in the lube and pushes gently at your tight hole. The more he plays, the looser you get and eventually he has four fingers fitted into your ass. You feel them pull roughly out of you and soon the smooth, slick head of his cock is pushing at your entrance. He tells you to exhale and as you do, he pushes it inside you. You scream into the pillow and nearly cum all over the sheets with just the first stroke, but he stills his motion and lets the urge pass so he can draw out the orgasm for you. He reaches under you to flick your clit and push two fingers in your pussy while you adjust to the fullness in your ass. When you start moaning again, he slowly begins to move in and out of you. With just a few short strokes in your ass and his fingers teasing your pussy, your orgasm rips through you and you cum all over his fingers and the sheets. He pulls out of your ass and blows his cum all over your lower back below your corset. He collapses half on top of you, with his face close to yours. He leans over and gives you one of the sweetest, slowest kiss you've ever shared. "Welcome home baby," you say. "I love you so much babe," he says.