THE END...?

THE END...?

After seeing her husband's corpse, Grandma couldn't hold her tears anymore. Laxmi and Swetha were trying their best to comfort her. Arjun thought that the building, having four floors, might have some safety measures that could help them escape.

In search of hope, Arjun and Arun decided to go up. They asked the others, "Please stay here and watch each other's backs until we find something useful to get us out of here."

In disagreement, Swetha cried, "Don't leave us alone and wander off... we have to stay together and save each other's lives."

Arun replied, "Mom can't climb four floors, and the kids can't handle it anymore. Try to accept this reality." After a few conversations, they eventually reached a consensus. Arjun and Arun were mounting the stairs.

They were furiously mounting the stairs... They were furiously mounting the stairs... They were furiously mounting the stairs... They felt like they had walked at least 15 floors.

Arjun advised Arun to stay where he was, and Arjun decided to walk ahead to the next floor. To his surprise, he found Arun again.

Arun responds, "You... went up, right, or am I missing anything?" In response, Arjun says, "Let me try one more time..." Fearfully, Arjun descends the stairs, but he reaches the same spot and runs into Arun once more.

They both horrifically realized that they were trapped in a loop of stairs.

"It's fucked up, man... This situation. We can't go anywhere," Arjun screamed in terror.

Arun tried to assure him, "At this time, we need to stay calm and try to break this loop."

They started to think about all the possibilities to break out of it. They tried jumping out, going downstairs, and even attempting to break a step, but all their efforts failed.

Suddenly, Arjun found an attic door in front of them. Arjun approached it for a better look because the shadow in the attic looked like Swetha. He thought he had finally rejoined his family.

But as he got closer, he realized the shadow, although human-like, was actually the woman covered in blood. Within seconds, before Arjun could scream, he vanished—dragged away by the terrifying figure.

Arun was horrified. He tried to yell for help, hoping someone would come to his rescue, but it was in vain. Overwhelmed with fear, he ran into a dark room in fear of the ghost, where he just sat in a corner, waiting for things to unfold on their own. The room was congested and filled with spiderwebs.

After a long delay, the children began crying even more for their fathers. Laxmi couldn't hold it any longer and decided to take matters into her own hands and try to climb the stairs.

As she prepared, Dev asked what time it was. Swetha glanced at the wall and said, "It's 12... wait a second, how on earth can it be 12? We arrived at the hotel at that time. Maybe the clock is not working."