THE HOTEL

MANSION HOUSE

MANSION HOUSE

THE HOTEL

It was a rainy night, looking gloomy in the dark. In a nearby mansion, a person named Goutham is listening to the radio and smoke a cigar while lounging in a recliner beneath a massive chandelier. He started talking to himself, "Oh man... no matter what, Telugu songs are always the best." and began humming along with the song. He was enjoying his time when suddenly his friend Thomas showed up, running towards him in a hurry, extremely terrified.

Goutham looked at him glancing at this face, and states, "Fuckin' hell... I know that when you see ghosts, your eyes will instantly activate like a cat's eyes, but this time it looks more insane. Don't you try to check yourself in the mirror?"

With tension in his voice, Thomas said, "Now is not the time to talk about my eyes. We have a bigger problem. The ghost we sealed has gone..."

Gowtham doubtfully queries, "Define gone?"

Thomas replied, "Released, set free, unsealed, unleashed... Everything... That ghost left the mansion. We don't have much time."

Goutham calmed himself down and muttered, "Capturing that ghost was the hardest part of our lives... And now it's been released... Man, it's a hell of a pain in the ass..."

Thomas spilled more information, "The thing is not about that ghost, but before leaving, that fucking ghost set free of all ghosts in the mansion by breaking every photo frame..."

Goutham started sweating, "You're saying that we must seize every fucking ghost and imprison them in their fucking picture frames? Excellent, my whole plan of taking rest is fucked forever. We can't even be sure that we can pull it off... will we even be alive? Wait, why am I getting a doubt that this won't be an easy task? Am I missing any terms and conditions here?" questions Gowtham.

Thomas took a swig of whiskey to calm himself, "Once the spirits leave the frames, they lose their purpose and resolve. They hold blank memories... it makes them even more powerful and dangerous. They might kill innocents."

Goutham replied, "You bet. We don't have any more options than meeting him..."

Thomas doubtedly asks, "Meet who?"

Gowtham replies, "You know... Well, this problem is fucking huge and needs the one who knows the roots of these ghosts."

Thomas answered, "My dad? I thought you hated him?"

Goutham proclaimed, "Well, we've put ourselves in such a shitty situation... So that is the only option we've got. So let's get out of here real quick and put an end to these spirits."

Following Goutham, Thomas left the mansion to meet his father.

Very far away from this mansion, another story unfolds...

A family consisting of nine people, along with their driver, set out on a trip to visit pilgrimages in a minivan. After completing their Dharshan, they set off for their hometown. It was completely dark and raining pellets of ice. The rain became so intense that it was impossible for the driver to focus on the road. He advised the family to stay overnight at a nearby hotel and move on the next day as early as possible. To make matters worse, the minivan's headlights had stopped working.