🧴 My Favorite 'Nymphet' Perfumes (mostly affordable!)

When looking for a Nymphet perfume, you'll know it's Nymphet if when you spray it or wear it, you feel sooooo in tune with your Nymphet self, so confident, and so beautiful!
That being said, I personally have broken my perfume preferences up into two categories that match my different Nymphet moods: 1) Sweet, gourmand, fruity, delectable, feminine, and flirtatious; and 2) Natural, fresh, aromatic, effortless, understated, and innocent! Please remember that there are so many different scent profiles at there, and that experimenting and trying out different scents that you find yourself gravitating towards can help you find a perfume that suits your personal tastes and your personality so well that it makes you feel the most Nymphet you can possibly feel!
Because I've recently been loving and obsessing over the latter category, natural smelling and fresh perfumes, so I'll talk about those first :)

The Natural Category of Scents:
These perfumes are amazing to wear every day, and in settings where overtly sweet perfumes might be offensive to some, like in classrooms or while at work.Once I got my first job in an office, I suddenly became self conscious about how youthful and sweet my scents were! This lead me to looking into more floral scents at first, and then into fresh, natural, aromatic, green, or woody scents which I totally fell in love with! I realized along the way that sweet perfumes weren't the only ones that made me feel super 'Nymphet,' and that perfumes that smelled natural or aromatic actually made me feel more Nymphet than my sweet perfumes! That is because for me, being a Nymphet is about feeling effortlessly fresh and naturally captivating, lovely, put together, and confident. I've found that perfumes that fit this scent profile exude the effortless confidence, freshness, and innocence that I'm going for! So that's why, recently, I've been gravitating towards more aromatic and natural smelling scents and I've been loving them!
The scents I tend to gravitate towards are musks, musky florals and aromatic florals, green scents, and woody scents, or any combination of these particular profiles! For those who love fragrance and taking about specific notes, the notes that I absolutely love and gravitate towards are lavender, chamomile, jasmine, or violet, juniper, pine, green notes, petitgrain, bergamot, sandalwood, vetiver, orris root, patchouli, musk, vanilla, and pepper!

The Gourmand Category of Scents:
I have a deep love for sweet, playful, kitschy perfumes that make me smelly like sugar, strawberries, cake, or marshmallows, and I'll never get rid of them no matter how impractical they are for an office setting and no matter how old I get! I love overly sweet scents because to me, they capture a youthful, playful, and kitschy essence that is very quintessentially and typically 'Nymphet." I love wearing my sweet scents on dates, to hang out with my girl friends, to events that are special to me, to set a playful and flirty Nymphet mood for the day, and sometimes even at night before going to sleep :) For example, this is no better scent for me personally to wear to a county fair with a super cute and festive Nymphet outfit that a sticky sweet, syrupy, sugary strawberry scent! Going on a date night with my boyfriend? I want to smell like a freshly baked vanilla and almond cake! There is always a time and place to inject a little playfulness, flirtation, and fun into my day with sweet scent :)
When it comes to sweet scents, I absolutely love scents that combine and balance sweet notes with other notes such as floral, fruity, woody, or spicy notes! As far as specific notes, I absolutely love sweet perfumes that incorporate peach, berries or strawberry, cherry, coconut, bergamot, jasmine, vanilla, sugar or cotton candy, nutty notes, spicy notes, woody notes, and lactonic notes :)

My Favorite Perfumes!
All that being said, I would love to share with you some fragrances that I've discovered and fallen in love with that fall into both categories, starting with the natural/fresh category :) I would love to know what scents other Nymphets love wearing at the moment, so comment your favorite fragrance or scent profile!

My favorite fresh, natural, and aromatic perfumes:
Oil Perfumery's dupe of Byredo Gypsy Water: The most amazing aromatic and woody lemon pastry scent in the world, it smells so natural, airy, and sweet! The dupe from Oil Perfumery is about $16 and is totally worth it!
Oil Perfumery's dupe of Jo Malone Wild Strawberry and Parsley: An incredible, fresh, natural smelling green garden with a hint of floral, I looove wearing this in the heat of summer. The dupe from Oil Perfumery is about $16 as well and is well worth the money for such a unique and beautiful scent!
Marc Jacobs — Daisy Love: A sweet, soft, airy scent that is just so calming and innocent smelling! This is a long time favorite of mine and I think I'll purchase this one day :) right now I just have a tiny sample dabbler that I use sparingly because this perfume is expensive!
Lake and Skye — 11 11: A super unique clean, warm, and comforting musky skin scent! I can't get enough of this one, it smells like just getting out of the shower and smelling so fresh and clean and soapy, and am considering purchasing the oil! I bought a tiny sample set for $14 that had this perfume, the matching fragrance oil, and the next perfume I'm going to talk about as well :)
Lake and Skye — 11 11 Azure: This scent is similar to the original 11 11 in the sense that it's a warm, comforting skin scent, but it has the most beautiful and uplifting bergamot and hyacinth notes, as well as notes of water and lotus that make it smell so natural and fresh! It smells like a cute water nymph just emerging from the ocean on a hot day :P I love wearing it on super hot days as it's so refreshing.
English Laundry — Oxford Bleu Femme: This is an extremely delicate, soapy, shampoo-y, fresh laundry type of scent that I fell in love with and first got me into non-gourmand type of scents! It retains a sweetness to it because of its fruity and vanilla notes, but also comes across as very fresh and soapy because of citruses, florals, musk, and sandalwood. To me, it smells like being freshly out of the shower and putting on warm clothes straight from the drier, fresh, soapy, and powdery. It's perfect for spring or when I want to feel extra girly and fresh :) You can find this discounted at places like TJ Maxx and Marshall's!
Love's — Baby Soft: This is an extremely powdery, herbal, slightly medicinal kind of scent that would not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love it! It reminds me of me of baby powder and sunscreen :P I love layering it with lavender scents to make it slightly more fresh/aromatic. I got mine from Walgreens for very cheap, and would totally recommend it to people who are curious about vintage scents!
Bath & Body Works — Lavender: One of my most favorite scents of all time! It's a very simple mix of aromatic lavender, and sweet and airy jasmine and vanilla. To me, it's so girly, natural, fresh, and understated, and I just love the lavender in this so much.
Bath & Body Works — If You Musk: A super unique scent profile I had never smelled before trying this one! It's powdery, musky, yet sweet, delicate, and girly because of the iris note in this :) I've been loving it when I want to feel girly, yet serious or studious! It's very gentle and understated, and smells very fresh as well.

My favorite gourmand, sweet, and fruity perfumes:
Sabrina Carpenter — Sweet Tooth: The softest, fluffiest, most cozy marshmallow scent I've ever smelled! Notes of marshmallow, chocolate, and whipped cream, and coconut milk make it so unbelievably dreamy, cozy, sweet, and soft :) I happen to love the bright bergamot, jasmine, and ginger notes, it's perfection to me! I got mine from CVS I believe and it was just under $30.
Oakcha — Only Mine (dupe of Dior's Hypnotic Poison): An amazing and sultry perfume that, to me, smells so cake-y and warm, rose-y, nutty, and spicy. It's my femme fatale perfume :) Oakcha perfumes are typically around $35, but I got mine while they were having a sale!
Oakcha — Praise the Perfume (dupe of Melanie Martinez's Cry Baby): One of my all time favorites! It smells so unique to me, as it's sweet and lactonic, but it also deep, woody, and very powdery which I absolutely adore. Smells like vintage cosmetics mixed with caramel, dark berries, and woods.
Aquolina — Pink Sugar Body Mist: To me, this is such a simple and enjoyable caramel and vanilla scent. The caramel smells a little bit burnt to me at first, but the mist settles into a delicious sugary vanilla scent that I adore for when I want to feel super girly :) I got mine from Walgreens from extremely cheap, I'd definitely recommend!
• Sol de Janeiro — Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62: This is an incredible nutty caramel scent that smells like nutty, vanilla-y, caramel-y, freshly baked pastries to me! My only complaint is it's a little bit expensive for the longevity, but I love it so so much :) I know many people wear it in the summer, but I also think it would be amazing in the fall and winter because it's such a warm and cozy sweet scent!

I'm giving Bath & Body Works their own little special section here because they have so many options for delicious, delectable, sweet, yummy scents! They're not everyone's cup of tea but I personally love the few sugary sweet scents I have from B&BWs :) Here are my favorite sweet or gourmand scents from them!
B&BWs — Strawberry Soda: The sweetest, syrupy, effervescent strawberry scent I've ever smelled! Does truly smell like a strawberry Fanta. I wore this on the 4th of July to a county fair :)
B&BWs — Pretty As A Peach: Smells just like candy peach rings to me! So fresh, uplifting, girly, and sweet. (Layering it with the body cream makes it more floral, so I usually just wear the mist on its own.) 
B&BWs — Sweetheart Cherry: A deep and nutty vanilla scent with a hint of syrupy maraschino cherries on top!
B&BWs — Fresh Coconut Colada: A delicious and vanilla-y coconut scent that smells just like a Piña Colada :P
B&BWs — Warm Vanilla Sugar: A warm, sugary, deep vanilla scent with an added jasmine note that makes it so warm and comforting to me!
B&BWs — Strawberry Pound Cake: This smells like a freshly baked pound cake with strawberry syrup on top! I love wearing this in the winter because it's a very cozy scent to me :)
B&BWs — Watermelon Lemonade: A delicious, bright, sweet, and refreshing sugared lemonade scent with a hint of melon :) amazing for summer.