𝐯. what died didn't stay dead, you're alive in my head

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃 to find Heimdall lying unconscious, his usually vigilant eyes closed.

"Get him to the Healing Room," Thor ordered with a commanding voice. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three wasted no time, swiftly moving towards Heimdall and carefully lifting him.

"Leave our brother to us," Thor said, his tone softening as he turned to Vivica. He placed a reassuring hand on her waist, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. With a swift, practiced motion, Thor spun Mjolnir, and they were lifted off the ground, flying towards the castle.

They landed gracefully on a balcony, the familiar sight of the grand palace surrounding them. Without wasting a moment, Thor and Vivica began to rush through the ornate hallways, their footsteps echoing off the walls adorned with Asgardian tapestries and golden accents. The urgency in Thor's steps was palpable. "Where is he?" he asked, his eyes scanning every corridor as they continued their determined stride.

Vivica, sensing Thor's growing anxiety, took the lead. She turned a corner, her destination clear in her mind: Odin's chambers. She hoped against hope that Loki would be there.

As they approached, the sound of Loki's voice reached their ears. "I swear to you, Mother, that they will pay for what they've done today." Vivica felt a shiver run down her spine at the cold resolve in his tone.

"Loki," Thor called out as he and Vivica stepped into the doorway, their presence breaking the tense atmosphere of the room.

"Thor!" Frigga exclaimed, her face lighting up with relief and joy. She moved forward quickly, enveloping Thor in a warm, tight embrace.

"Found its way back to you, I see," Loki said as he gestured towards Mjolnir.

"No thanks to you," Thor retorted, his eyes narrowing at his brother.

Frigga, standing between her sons, immediately sensed the tension thickening the air. "What is going on?"

"Why don't you tell her, Loki?" Thor challenged, stepping forward with a furious intensity. "Tell her how you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends... to kill me."