The Mafia's Lily :- Escaping Him

Lily was inside her room , as she searched everywhere for a pin that she could use to open the door locked from behind , and so she went into her bathroom , as she searched harder , and finally she spotted a brush holder with hair pins behind it , she then rushed towards it , picking it up , as she broke it into tiny pieces , just then as she went into her bedroom , she immediately placed the pin into the hole in the door where keys are placed in , just has she twisted it , a little bit to the left and twice to the right , then the door opened , when she kept the pin in her pocket , she got out as she headed down the hall through the stairs , but James was standing right in front of the exit of the building , as she spotted him , she tried running back to her room , but James spotted her as well , then he said " Trying to escape , uh princess , you will have to go through the back door " , so she stopped and replied , " you can't keep me locked up forever , you asshole " , Just then James walked up to her as he said , " say that again you bitch " , then she replied " you asshole " ,as he then grabbed her by the hair yanking to her room as he closed the door from behind , he said " i will show you how much of an asshole , I can be " , but just as he got on her forcefully , one of his men said through the door , " sir , the old man his here to see you ", then he got off Lily , leaving her in complete shock .