• ••'º'•» Part 17 : Impossible to get you «•'º'•• •

Author's pov :

You were shivering with fear seeing Jee Wo's condition. You never thought that he would do something like that to his gf. He was still there with pride in his attitude. He was also satisfied to see you shivering because of what could he do.

You were taken a back. Your voice stucked in your throat.

Jungkook : "Didn't you want to see her?"

You flinched at his question.

Y/n : "Why ....is she... in that ..condition?"

You asked gaining a bit courage. Jungkook was looking for an answer. He wanted to tell you that he just took your revenge cuz she used to bully you. But something was preventing him.

Jungkook : "She is.... She is boring. She failed to please me that's why."

You clenched your teeth in anger. How can he do this to a girl who used to comfort her.

Jungkook : "Come on ! Don't give me the dangerous look of yours. It doesn't suit a weak little vixen to be that bold."

You stormed of the room cuz you were done with his pride. You were feeling uncomfortable in your clothes but as you remember your wardrobe was empty. You were thinking where your clothes gone. It was the clothes you saved so much of your money to buy but they weren't there.

You were dragged out of your thinking as the spawn of Satan appeared in front of you.

He took quick steps and came face to face. There was a cute bunny smile on his face. His eyes always looked innocent. Not to mention you were admiring his face.

He then feigned to hide his face acting cute. Him and his 180 degree change in personality. Him and his two sides. His duality. It's hard to tell which one is real.

Jungkook : "Don't look at me like that. I am shy ." *Hiding his face and making cute gestures

You were annoyed at his flirty comment.

Y/n : "If I look at you in any way, remember it's hate, disgust, shame and melancholy. Huh . Don't get your hopes as high as Burj Khalifa. I am good at breaking it."

His eyes again became dark. Your confession hit him straight to his ego.

He held your wrist. You were scared but you didn't show it.

Jungkook : "Ohh you are damn feisty. Aren't you?"

You tried to jerk his hand but all in vain. You maintained your posture. You can't look weak.

Jungkook : "But you are a little kitten. Pathetic, weak, at my mercy. Remember I won't be gentle next time. So "

He looked into your eyes. You too held the eye contact then you broke it. He came to his senses.

Jungkook : "So better mind your tongue. If I can do this to a girl with whom I used to sleep then you are the blood I hate the most. The blood in your veins. That dirty blood who betrayed my parents and destroyed them. I don't think twice to teach some valuable lessons."

You didn't look at him. His admission that you were weak hit you greatly. You kept silent for a moment and he left your hand.

When he was about to leave, he was restricted by your voice.

Y/n : "I can't find a single dress in my wardrobe. I didn't bring them with me."

He froze at his place as reality slapped him. He burnt them in anger when you left him cuz it was reminding him of you.