𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

I haven't decided yet but I guess I will update the first chapter before August; only if I can.

Welcome, dear readers!

Thank you for picking up this story. I'm thrilled to share the tumultuous and passionate journey of Ruhi and Ayaansh with you. From fiery clashes to unexpected sparks, I hope their tale of love and hate captivates your heart as much as it did mine while writing it.

Your feedback, thoughts, and support mean the world to me, and I can't wait to hear what you think of this story. Writing is a journey best shared, and I am grateful to have you on this ride with me.

**********

All rights reserved This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

***********

Things you must know before reading:

1. My first language isn't English so you're gonna find lot's of grammatical errors. (Ofc, what can you expect from a person who don't know what tense is lol)

2. I don't have any update schedule, I update whenever I like. Sometimes you will find me updating regularly, and sometimes I will be gone for one or two weeks.

3. I have to maintain my studies also so, I might not update in a brief period of time but please don't freak out because I will eventually come back. (I know it will never happen cause I want live without updating atleast one in a week lol)

4. The characters are all fictional as you all know and this whole book is my own damn imagination, so there's no way it will be similar to any other book but even if you find it a little bit similar to any other book then it's completely coincidental.

5. And most importantly, when I said that I will update atleast once in a week it doesn't mean it will always be this book. I have my flopped one too and no matter what, since I started it i will finish it too.

6. All the pictures I will be using in this book aren't mine. They are taken from Pinterest, so the credit goes to the rightful owners.

7. I will be using strong language so,if you feel uncomfortable in any way then feel free to leave this book. (I know, y'all don't mind at all haha.)

And that's all you need to know before reading.

************

𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴:

1. 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
2. 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞
3. 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭
4. 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧
5. 𝐆𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
6. 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞