Learning

Yo dude! Are you ok? Nino is next to me. He can see my red eyes and a second later,begins to comfort me as i cry. Slowly the rest of my class comes over too. I try to put on a happy facade,but clearly,that isn't working. I slowly walk with Nino and marinette towards science class.

  I am confused as well lately because there have been no acumatized villains ever since my father's death. This makes me start to wonder.Marinette is with me. I ask her who my father really was. She says that he was the wrongful holder of the butterfly miraculous. I connect the dots and realize that my father was hawkmoth! It is a huge shock as i never thought father could be a villain. I am in denial,so i also ask Natalie and Felix. They both say the same. I can't believe this is who my father was. Natalie tells me the whole story from the beginning. When my mother disappeared,she had accidentally died from the use of a then tainted miraculous. That of the peacock. Father was greaving and decided he would try anything to get her back. He knew that the miraculous of the ladybug and cat could change reality when combined. He tried to get them for years. Through this,he morphed into a super villain and went completely mad,turning into a madman. He found out that in the end,he got what he wanted and died to be reunited with his wife. How could he do this said Adrien as once again,he began to sob and try to process over how he could be so greedy. How he could tear apart everything just for one last moment with the love of his life.