Chapter 4

(To see Chapter 3, go to @ArashiKhumito's side of the story!)

What stupid brat is making all that noise outside? I'm trying to rest up. Forcefully, and I don't think the red-eyed maniac cared, I took over his body and walked out to see what was the matter.

I spotted eight people, from what I could see, goofing off. Two were sitting down. Most of them looked crazy weird.

"What are you brats doing," I said, "It's the middle of the night."

"And who are you?" One of them said—the fully white-skinned one with the blue clothes.

"Thats none of your business," I told them.

"Then what we're doing isn't any of your business either."

I summoned a Shadow Ball. Clearly, they were all too nonchalant to even bother, so I hid it for later.

"Whatever, then," I said, "Just don't cause trouble."

"We won't," another one said. I was very clearly suspicious of them. Those seven weren't with that Arashi brat or the red-eyed maniac earlier.

"You, red haori brat," I said, "You're that Arashi kid, right?"

"Um, yeah?" She answered.

"Keep those 7 in check," I replied, "I don't wanna hear noises. Being asleep since the Edo period does stuff to you."

They were kind of dumbfounded at that statement. Yes, being dead for almost 500 years is a long time. No, I'm not power hungry and I don't want to kill everyone. But until something happens, I'll get my chance to show my true power. I walked away back inside, lying down and letting the beanpole take his body back and sleep.

In my domain, he and I chatted a little. His physical body was asleep, but his soul always manifests in my domain whenever he goes to sleep.

"With how much she doesn't know about the world," he said, "I doubt she's from THIS world."

"But she is from a world," I said, "She must be from the past of said world, though. I'll guess Meiji Era?"

"Probably. That, or Taisho Era," he replied, "One things for sure, and I know you've told me already, but she is not from Hoenn."

"Wherever she is from, she needs to go back," I said, "But how she and the seven others would go about doing that, thats another story."

"There were seven others?" Kazuya asked, "I'll assume those were the spirits in her head."

"I think so, too," I replied, "Well, it's too bad I can't physically manifest outside of you."

"So then what?"

"I have an idea. Just wait for it."

(To see Chapter 5, go see @ArashiKhumito's side of the story!)