The Origins | PART I

The sound of guns firing and loud large stomps could be heard all over the place, heavy panting of soldiers the skibidi soldiers that were fighting with the cameramen. In these days women weren't allowed on the field, but were allowed to be medics in the huts. The woman was hurriedly fixing up the wounded soldiers that were happened to be shot in the field.

"NATALIA!! I HAVE ONE MORE FOR YOU!" One of the men shouted, and as he was carried in by a stretcher. Natalia locked eyes with him, Lucid. Her eyes started swelling with tears, maybe, just maybe, she felt hurt in the slightest of ways. "Natalia..." Lucid murmurs, the pain could be heard in his voice.

Natalia told the men to hurry up, the men hastily put  Lucid on the examining table. She hurried to his side and quickly pulled out a needle and thread, along with some tweezers. "Gosh Lucid, how did this happen?" Natalia blinked in shock. "It's..." Lucid paused, the more he talked the more he was in pain.
Lucid mumbled a simple response. "It's a long story." He then groaned in pain.

| 10 MINUTES EARLIER |

He was shooting from behind a rock, until his eyes snapped to one particular person, Alex.

The guy he knew in high school, the bully that tormented him in the worst ways possible. Public humiliation, peer pressure, fighting, just anything that a bully could do, Alex did.

Lucid was in pure shock, he stared, he stared so badly that it looked like he was about win a staring contest. "Alex" he whispers to himself. That wasn't the Alex he once knew, it looked like Alex had remorse in his eyes, like he was sorry, but no, it just couldn't be that way. Alex isn't a nice guy that helped him, he's the one that ruined his life. Even if Alex wanted to run up and say sorry, he couldn't, because he was fighting with the cameramen.

Before Lucid knew it, he felt a stinging pain in his shoulder, and realised. Alex shot him. Lucid fell down to the ground in pain, groaning ever so slightly, his right hand clasped to the shot shoulder.
"MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!" One of Lucid's teammates shouts, Lucid is confused. What just happened? why was he staring at me like that?
Why did he look like he was sorry?