final a/n

Sweet Escape is officially done.

It was a journey that started in March and is ending now in July, almost 5 months later. 

This is my first book that I have written it fully, so it is amazing to see it complete. It's not a perfect story but I'm still proud of it.

I would love to thank every single one of you that as read, commented, voted on this story your support was amazing through this journey.

In the future Rory and Charles' story will suffer revision, but it will take a while and I will warn you guys about it.

Now, I'm not going to leave you without a story. Today I just posted the prologue of a new Charles story called "unexpected love" you can find it on my profile and I will leave the synopsis here for you guys to learn a little bit about it.

After a one-night stand with Evie Verstappen, Max's younger sister and Lando's best friend, Charles Leclerc discovers she's pregnant. Now, both single parents, Charles to 5-year-old May and Evie to 2-year-old Poppy, must navigate their unexpected connection. As they blend their families and manage the chaos of their racing lives, Charles and Evie find themselves drawn closer together. Will they be able to embrace their new reality and build a future together?

Hope to see you all there xoxo.