chapter 13

Bella pov

I was pissed that our truck was being used for this fucking shit.

My truck pulled in and this time I made a bee line for Ben and I made sure ass went to the ground first and I was crutching down on top of her chest and I narrowed my eyes at him and I pointed my finger at him.

Then I took off after Jasper next this time instead and I just climbed his back and got on his shoulders and started gibb smacking him in the back of the head.

Then I went after my victim but this time I made it a damn sneak attack as I climbed up the tree like a monkey.

I hid myself moving through the trees and peeking waiting for the right moment to nail his ass a good one for driving my truck again.

Oh perfect my husband next to him! I walked off the tree instead and landed perfect on my feet on my husband shoulders and I leaned over and started wacky the hell out of chuck as I sat down on my husband's shoulders.

When I was done I reached down and lifted up my husband's face and smile his favorite and I gave him a kiss and pulled away.

"Where you come from baby?" I pointed to the tree above us and he looked at the tree and busted out laughing.

"Sneak attack! I like that one baby!" He told me. I tipped my head and groaned.

"They're probably noticed the bitch and the stupid fuck is missing and are out looking for them. Damn it!" Mason snapped out.

Everyone ran up and I slid down going into my hiding spot behind my husband and so did Rosie and we looked at each other.

"I need dad, Chuck and Jasper to get into the cabin now and don't fucking come out." My husband told them.

"We keep acting like we always have!" I just nodded to my husband and me and my sister went and grabbed beers and another whiskey bottle and went and sat in the truck again and turned up the music.

I pointed in the direction I heard the vehicle coming!

Rosie just stood up and never jumped down from the truck and I tapped the roof of the truck and pointed.

Rosie and raised our shot guns and pumped them at the same time and took aim ready to shoot if we have to.

They pulled around the back of the truck and me Rosie got into the truck and took our spots just listening waiting to see if they needed us.

We started drinking again with our shot guns hidden from view but we also had our hand guns now too.

Wildflowers, wild horses came on and Rosie stopped it and started it over and paused it and turned and looked at me.

"We moved to the music like always except I sang this song." She whispered to me.

I showed her my gun and I signed mine and my husband horses will know to ride in and we jump on them and get them to chase us.

She nodded her head and pressed play and we started moving to the music.

Wildflowers
Wild horses
In the middle of the night
I hear a corn field coyote cry
Up at the moon no matter what
Sky I'm laying under
In the eye of a hurricane
When I got one foot in the grave
I'll dig my boots into the dirt
And face the rolling thunder
I'm five generations of blazing a trail
Through barbed wire valleys and overgrown dells
I'm barefoot and bareback and born tough as nails
Whoa
I'm four fifths of reckless and one fifth of jack
I push like a daisy through old sidewalk cracks
Yeah, my kinda crazy's still running its courses
With wildflowers and wild horses
It's in the water in my veins