Chapter 9

I woke up, and my lips formed into a smile when I saw my husband's innocent face. He was hugging me.

We are both undressed because we did the three letters last night.

Three months had passed, but I kept falling for him even more. I tap his pointed nose.

“You’re so handsome...” I mumbled. I kept staring at him for a while until his eyes suddenly opened.

“H’wag mo ‘kong titigan nang ganiyan baka malusaw ako.” he said with a smirk.

“Assuming! I’m not staring at you.” I rolled my eyes.

He just chuckled.

“Good morning, darling,” he said as he kissed my lips. His breath smells so good, even though he just woke up.

“Good morning, hubby,” I uttered.

I reached for my phone on the bedside table to see what time it was. I almost jumped out of bed when I saw it was 7:30 in the morning. I’m late!

So without further ado, I hurriedly took a shower and wore my uniform.

“I’m going! ” I said to my husband. He also took a shower, and he’s already wearing his uniform as a professor.

“Let’s go together. I’ll drive you...” he offered.

“What if someone sees us?” I asked.

“You’re going to be late,” he argues.

“Just ask Manong Rigor to drive me to our school.” I pouted my lips.

“As you can see, he is not around. Napaalam siya na uuwi siya sa probinsya nila.”

“But—”

“No if’s, no but’s; just fucking get in the car. I won't put my wife in danger. So please, darling...” he said with authority in his voice.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

While he was driving, I decided to eat breakfast. I also feed my husband until we finally reach our school.

As I hopped down my foot in his car, I could see the judgment looked of the students.

“Thank you, professor,” I uttered shyly.

“You're welcome, Selene,” he uttered. He then came closer to me. “Good luck with your final exam, darling...” he whispered.

Kaagad akong napasapo sa aking ulo nang maalalang may exam pala kami ngayon.

I headed my way to our classroom. I tried to read my notes, but it was too late because Professor Ryu entered the room.

“Good morning, students! Good luck with your exam; best of luck,” he said.

We all fall in line to get a test paper. Until it was my turn.

As I reached for the test paper in his hand, he secretly held my hand gently.

I gave him a disgusted look and pulled my hands back.

“You may now start,” he said when we got all the test papers.

Once I saw the questions, my forehead crinkled. I’m doomed.

I was currently struggling to write down my answers on my test paper. Because I didn’t have time to review since I was very tired last night.

I bit the upper tip of my pen, unsure of my answers.

I take a glance at our professor and also my husband.

He was writing something until his gaze shifted to me.

I glared at him. It was all his fault.

He just smiled, revealing his deep dimples, and slowly walked in my direction. I couldn't help it but blush as I covered my face with my test paper.

Then he held my hands under the table and handed me a small piece of paper.

“What is this, professor? ” I asked.

“Your reward for pleasuring me last night,” he whispered in my ears and left.

I looked at the paper, and my eyes widened when I saw that it was the answer key. With notes in the back: “Let’s do it again, after your exam.”

I gulp. What the hell?

At first, I was attempted to look at the answer key. But I know it was wrong and unfair. So I just answered the test paper by myself.

I wish I was able to pass the exam, or else I cannot graduate and I need to retake it this another semester.

It was 10:30 when the bell rang. I was walking down the hallway and about to buy snacks in our cafeteria when someone grabbed my arms.

I was about to scream, but my eyes widened when I realized it was my husband.

He pulls me into an empty classroom. After that, he closes the door and locks it. My heart was beating so fast.

“Hey, what are you planning to do? ” I asked.

“Don’t act like a fool, you read the notes I gave to you,” he said with a smirk.

“I didn't use it. I hate cheaters! ” I blurted.

“As expected from you, Mrs. Selene Celestie Fleur- Zachariah,” he uttered.

I blushed. I was flustered, I didn't even know what to say. I turn my head, trying not to look at him.

But he grabbed my chin, turning my face towards his, and he kissed me torridly. I kissed him back.

The moment was getting heated. And I didn't want to end it.

He pulls back; both of us are gasping for air.

“I love you,” he told me.

“I love you too,” I said as I unbuttoned his uniform.

A playful smile was plastered on his face. He started kissing my neck. Started at my chin and went down to my collarbone.

I grabbed his hair as he started to kiss my bosom.

“Oh shit! ” I moaned.

“My wife is so hot...” he complimented.

“I know. Now pleasure me, professor,” I uttered seductively.

“As you wish, my lovely student...” he huskily said as he undressed me.

____

After that, intense scene we decided to eat our lunch together.

“What if they caught us?” I asked worriedly.

“I don't care! I will protect and clear your name at all costs. After all, it's not illegal, because you are my wife. And sooner or later, I’ll tell it to everyone. I will introduce you to the whole world and scream that you are my girl, my love and my everything. Just watch me,” he uttered.

I couldn't help but to smile of what he said. He was the best.