Chapter 27

After the event, Chesterton and I decided to go back to the hotel. Everything was going just as I planned.

I put on a sexy lingerie set, something that would grab his attention, and prepared a couple of drinks. Tonight, I was going to make him confess all his sins.

I took a deep breath and walked into the bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at his phone.

I cleared my throat to get his attention.

He looked up and immediately, his eyes traveled over my body. The way he stared at me made it clear he wanted me.

“You look... incredible,” he said, his voice low and thick with desire.

He started to stand, but I quickly moved over to him, placing a hand on his chest and pushing him gently back onto the bed.

“Don’t move,” I whispered, smiling down at him. “Let me take care of you.”

His eyes darkened with lust as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt. “You’re so damn sexy, Thalia,” he said, his breath catching as I ran my fingers over his bare chest.

“You like that?” I asked, my voice soft and teasing.

He groaned softly, trying to pull me closer. “I want you, Thalia. Right now.”

I leaned in close, my lips barely brushing his. “Not yet. I want to play a little first,” I murmured, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. “How about we make this more exciting?”

He grinned. “You’re a wild one, aren’t you? I love it.”

I cuffed his hands to the bed, leaning in close so our bodies almost touched. “I know you do,” I whispered.

He tugged at the handcuffs, his eyes locked on mine. “You’re driving me crazy,” he said, his voice filled with need.

I licked my palms and placed them against his mouth, letting him suck on them. He was desperate, wanting more.

“Please, Thalia, I need you,” he begged.

“Not yet,” I said with a smile, pulling back and reaching for the wine. “First, let’s enjoy a drink.”

I poured a glass and handed it to him.

“Are you trying to get me drunk?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I laughed softly. “Would that be so bad? Just three shots, and then I’ll uncuff you. After that, you can have me however you want, as many times as you want. Kahit ilang rounds pa ‘yan.”

“Really? That sounds easy,” he said, grinning with confidence.

I smiled back, knowing he had no idea what was really in the wine. Just a couple of sips, at siguradong malalasing na siya.

He downed the first glass quickly, and I poured him another. By the time he finished it, his words were already starting to slur.

“Thalia...” he whispered, leaning in to kiss me.

“Wait,” I said, pulling back just a bit. I clicked the record button on my phone. “Before you take the last shot, I want to ask you something.”

“Yeah? What is it?” he asked, his head resting on my shoulder now.

“Do you remember Selene?” I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

He laughed, a cold, cruel sound. “You mean that bitch married to my useless brother? Of course, I remember her. I’ll never forget how I pushed her off that cliff. She’s probably dead now, her body smashed to pieces.”

A tear slipped from my eye, but I kept my voice calm. “Really? Tell me more.”

“I was also the one who ordered my men to shoot Ryu at his wedding too,” he bragged, a twisted smile on his face.

I knew it!

“Why do you hate him so much?” I asked, needing to hear more.

“Because I just do. I’ll kill him soon, just like how I killed that woman he loved. I’m going to take everything from him,” he muttered before finally passing out.

Anger surged through me, and I slapped him hard across the face, then punched him over and over. “You deserve so much more for what you’ve done! Kulang pa ang lahat nang ‘yan!” I screamed, shaking with rage.

I grabbed my phone and stopped the recording. This was enough evidence to destroy him.

I stood up and quickly changed into a more decent outfit, feeling a bit of relief.

But just as I opened the door, my heart stopped. Gavin was standing there, holding a gun, and it was pointed right at me.

What the hell is happening?