Good Morning, Gonta (and Miu):

What? What was happening? Where was Gonta? He didn't understand. This unfamiliar setting made Gonta feel small and lost and afraid. His shoulders stiffened and his head sunk into them as he blinked the world into view. The sights Gonta was greeted with were not the most friendly to say the least.

"Why... is Gonta in hospital?" he asked once he had found his voice. He was desperate to understand.

A nurse with poorly cut purple hair shuffled in the room at the sound of his question. She heaved a sigh of relief and wrote something on a paper situated on the gray and silver clipboard she was carrying with her.

"Today, Gokuhara Gonta awoke... And Iruma Miu as well," the nurse murmured to herself. "In a bit I'll call Gundham about the sign language classes he said he would be able to teach."

Gonta tilted his head, feeling even more lost now. Who was this nurse? Who was she speaking of? Miu was alive? She needed to learn signing? Gonta became worried. He didn't understand anything!

"Excuse Gonta, nurse," he began timidly, "but Gonta doesn't understand anything. What happening? Could the nurse explain this to Gonta please?"

She turned to him with as warm of an expression as she could muster. "Alright... I'm Nurse Tsumiki Mikan, first of all. Second, you are here in recovery, though you won't need long. In fact, you just have a scar. Well... Tissue damage, but I've done all I can with that. Tomorrow, if it wouldn't be much trouble for you, I would like your help."

Gonta nodded eagerly. "Oh, Gonta would love to help Tsumiki! Just tell Gonta what to do!"

Tsumiki fumbled before smiling. "Thank you very much! I recommend some rest for you first before anything can be done. I will see to you later."

With that, she exited the room rather hastily. Gonta supposed it was because she was such a nice nurse and busied herself caring about the other patients. Then he got to wondering who the other patients were and what kind of work he would be doing tomorrow. And THEN, Gonta remembered Tsumiki had told him to get some sleep. So he did.

To say Miu felt like shit would have to be the understatement of the century. She couldn't put into words the pain she was feeling in her neck. Hell, she couldn't even talk! This really sucked. Miu guessed the universe was trying to spite her. And it was really working.

"Hello, Iruma," murmured a soft, stuttering voice.

Miu turned to look into the eyes of a nurse. She couldn't exactly respond, so she waved her hand in a dismissive manner.

"I am your nurse, Tsumiki Mikan, and I'm here to check up on you and see if all is well enough for you to start taking sign language classes with Akamatsu Kaede until both of your voices return," she said. "Are you all right, hm?"

Miu sighed and nodded. Sure, her head hurt like hell, but she would be able to deal with it. So Kaede was in a similar predicament? Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. She hated to admit it, but she was glad she wouldn't be going through this alone.

Tsumiki nodded back, writing something down on her clipboard before turning from the room without another word. Miu scowled, but she quickly lost interest and leaned back in her bed. Maybe she'd sleep until some asshole woke her up.

And that's exactly what she did.

Miu was asleep until she felt the looming shadow of an ominous presence above her. She awoke with a start and stared at the man standing beside her bed, who scoffed at her reaction.

"Get up, you mortal fool!" he growled. "Respect me, for I am supposed to be your teacher. I am TANAKA GUNDHAM!"

Miu blinked at him in disbelief. THIS WAS THE MAN WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING HER AND KAEDE?! SERIOUSLY?!

Miu heaved a sigh and rose from her bed, following after Tanaka as he wove through the halls. He opened the door to a room and led her inside. Here, Kaede was already sitting down on the floor. She beamed at Miu when she walked in.

The strawberry blonde inventor swore her cheeks heated up. She had no idea what it was about Kaede's smile that was so captivating, but...

She shook her head to clear it of these kinds of thoughts and took her place next to Kaede on the floor. And thus started the odd daily sign language lessons with their even more odd teacher. 

✨✨🍭✨✨

Some dumbass named, like, Chase or something idk: Henry you suck and your writing sucks and I hate you

Me asf: That is so cool. Now, what did you gain by telling me this, because I sure give zero fucks. 

Anyway have this.