What??

"what the hell, better yet HOW the hell are you here?" He was so angry and confused, but he needed answers. ASAP. "Let me explain. Ok so you know how I'm kinda supposed to be dead.." Owen said very hesitantly, "Um yeah, and why aren't you? Not in a mean way, but couldn't you at least let me know? Like maybe a call, or a text? Owen how the hell are you here?"

   "I wanted to text. I really really wanted to Spence. But I lost my phone in the accident and I forgot your number. It's not like I could've just asked you for it. I didn't know where you were."

  He felt like crying to say the least. "Then why are you here? You've only told me that you couldn't contact me." He, for right now, wanted to only know this. "I need to work somewhere, I just got lucky when Anthony saw my text. BEFORE YOU ASK! I just wanted to work with you again. I understand if you aren't comfortable, I'll just work on a different channel.." He got the answers he needed, but he didn't feel the comfort like he needed, to be honest, he just felt nostalgia. Nostalgia from every memory they had together. Spencer wasn't mad, he just doesn't know how to wrap his head around the fact that the LITERAL love of his life was here, and was alive.

   As for Owen, he felt as if Spencer wanted him dead. He thought for sure Spencer hated him. He needed Spencer, but the thoughts in his head got to him. 'why'd you have to ruin his life Owen?' 'you already know he hates you' it's as if Spencer could read his mind. "Owen..." He couldn't breathe. "Owen... I don't hate you. I just.. I just don't know where to go from here. Like not even 20 minutes ago I was still grieving over you, and now you're standing right in front of me.. why now? Why couldn't it have been 6 years ago? I've missed you so much.." Spencer could go on and on, but Owen just gave him a hug. Because that's what they both needed.

UGHHHH WHY IS THIS SO SAD 😭 (I think it just reflects me) anywayyy again not a lot, but it's more than the first chapter 🤷🤷