『︎ 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 』︎🕯️

As business partners, Nanami always admired your reliability and endurance. Many late nights were spent over bowls of ramen and energy drinks together, but you never quit until work was over. He hated this sort of commitment. It was the last thing he'd ever sign up for. But then there was you. It was worth it for you.

It was one of those long nights again. Together you were in an office conference room with mountains of work and only half completed. In front of you sat a computer, two empty energy drink cans, and a stack of spreadsheets you were both aimlessly trying to get through. They were unorganized and confusing you to the point of ripping your hair out.

Nanami noticed the way you grappled with your scalp. He related to your suffering and hoped to ease your frustration.

"Which section are you working on?" He snapped you out of your daze. "The reports on last year's budget. Everything is out of place. I'm...I can't seem to..." Truthfully, you barely knew what you were looking at. Admitting it felt like accepting defeat, so you trailed off.

His head tilted slightly before getting up and walking over to help you make sense of it all. Your gaze followed him and you noticed the exhaustion that filled his eyes. He stood behind you with his sleeves rolled up and his hands on the chair.

You tried not to, but it was so potent. You inhaled deeply to take in all of him. His cologne was strong. Hints of sandalwood and sage filled your lungs. His scent was incredible.

"This looks familiar. The third and fourth quarter's performances seem strange though. This should have been..." As Nanami worked on deciphering the sheets, your neck began aching with a knot. You tried moving your head and rubbing it, but the pain wouldn't subside. His voice faded out as your pain became the center of your focus.

Suddenly, two large hands found their place between your shoulders and neck. You gasped at his touch with a startle.

"Relax for me." He spoke soothingly. You decided to obey and eased at his touch. Your head almost rolled back in relief. He was handling you with such care, yet kept his movements firm. The aching pressure you felt began to dissolve, but another arose somewhere else.

"Nanami...oh wow...that's amazing..." You closed your eyes as small groans of pleasure and thanks left your mouth.

In all honesty, he wasn't entirely doing this for you. Months had gone by as you both worked side by side. Nanami knew it was best to stay professional. To keep his distance. But he wanted something else. Nanami wanted something with you that betrayed his logic. It was foolish, to try initiating intimacy. But he still decided to give you a massage. But a professional massage.

Business partners can give each other massages.

"That's perfect, just rest a moment. You work so hard for me y/n. For us." Nanami's deep voice caused small swirls in your stomach. He was so sexy without trying. You felt like you were sexualizing the hell out of this, but it was hard not to. His voice, his hands, his scent...his amazing scent.

You leaned your head back to look up and meet his gaze. "What would I do without you Nanami?"

He offered you a small smile. Your gaze lingered a moment, eyes locked on each other. The tension began to build as his hands came up to rub the back of your neck. It could be sliced with a knife. You turned your body around so you were facing each other.

You were nervous, but this was the perfect moment. You decided to close the distance between you both. You pulled his tie downward, putting his face inches from yours.

His breath hitched in his throat at the abrupt action. Without a second thought, Nanami brought one of his hands to the back of your head and sealed this kiss. It was fueled by exhaustion and need, but felt so damn good. His tongue sought access to yours and you happily obliged. Your hands moved to his hair, gripping it intensely.