『︎ 𝚈𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 』︎☁️

❤︎ - Start listening to:
[Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars]

The rain was slow and continuous. A faint pitter-patter was heard from the window as it poured down outside. You laid across Yuji's messy bed and did nothing in particular on your phone.

 Look at pictures. Scroll. Edit funny photos. Scroll, scroll. Watch funny videos. Nothing serious or overly time-consuming.

Yuji on the other hand laid opposite ways as you with a book above his head to read comics. He'd gotten a phone pretty recently, so this was more comfortable for him.

You were secretly jealous of his high attention span, even though it didn't amount to much when he was a bit of an airhead.

"Ugh, y/nnnn~" Yuji suddenly sat up with a pout. He looked down at you, book in his lap, with a little frown and watery cartoon eyes. "I'm getting bored."

"Mmm...wanna watch a movie?" You suggested for him.

Yuji shook his head, "Nu-uh."

You were propped on your elbows now. "How about a board game?"

"Nope."

"Video games?"

"Next."

"Uhhh...go mess with Fushiguro?"

"Tempting but no."

"Well Yuji, I don't know!" You frustratedly rolled over onto your stomach.

He was still looking at you with a slight pout and let out a sigh. Yuji loved being your friend and didn't want anything to happen to the friendship. But he also...kinda did. You were so beautiful and funny in a way that had him clutching his stomach with giggles. Your presence was comforting, but even so, Yuji found himself wanting to complain so he could talk to you some more.

And you had a very nice ass.

"I know something I'd like to do..." Yuji muttered lowly while looking away.

"Huh?"

"Uh, n-nothing!" He waved his hands in protest. "Just that...there's nothing to do."

"Yes, there is! You shot down all my ideas about what to do." You retorted.

A little thought crawled its way into his mind. Then it formed an idea. This would be his moment!

"Because...oh!" His eyes lit up. "Let's go to one of those karaoke bars! I haven't been before."

"I can't really sing...or sing in front of people." You scratched your cheek nervously at his suggestion.

"It's ok, I'll sing everything! You can just nod your head with me." Yuji's bright smile was convincing. You were reluctant but still convinced.

With a sigh and playful eye roll, you agreed to his nerve-racking activity by leaving to go change. The rain chilled Tokyo in a gloomy mood that had you putting a pastel purple sweater on with boring black tights and rain boots. Your small bag waited for you on the desk while you got ready.

Hair was never really an issue when you made sure to fix it properly at night. With a simple brushing, it was done and ready to go. You grabbed your umbrella and bag before going back to Yuji's dorm.

Y/n opened the door and saw him taking his shirt off in that sexy way where you cross your arms on either side to lift it up. A blush crept on her face as she ogled his back in the doorway. It was so toned. So muscular. Yuji's muscles moved beautifully as he tossed his shirt to the side. And that slutty waist of his.