Our marriage

San's pov

They've accepted and the marriage has been planned for next month but she'll be living with me till then. "I don't want to get married now, it's takes away my freedom" I said to my brother. " Well it won't be for that long would it. You'll just get married to her for a year, merge the rulers of both islands and BOOM you're done" I've got to say, he's got a point. "When is she coming anyway?" " I heard she's on her way" I stare at him in disbelief. " What the fuck do you mean " on her way" ?" I guess I'm not the only one who wants to get this shit over with.

Yn's pov

"So you've been fucking around huh?" I ask as hot liquids stream down my face like the lake we made love thousands of times. "Babe I didn't mean to do it " " then why did you do it then?" I screamed in anger and frustration. "You know I'll never cheat on you willingly, it just happened, I was some kind of haze" " stop lying to me PARK SEONGHWA, how long has this been going on. " T-two years, I'm sorry" and he fucking walks away. Ayomide comforts me and explains that he might be blackmailed or something but he's a frickin warrior he does the blackmailing.

The fire castle

" Hello , I'm yn your to-be wife" " I'm San , and this is my younger brother jongho" the boy he introduced as jongho smiles the cutest smile I've ever seen and from the corner of my eye I can see ayomide is smitten "this is my maiden in waiting ayomide, but she is to be treated as my sister" she waves and smiles and I can see a Lovely reaction from jongho. "Well we aren't married yet so you aren't sleeping in my room, you and your ladies will be given a room, I have business to attend to" " and is that business ramming the prostitute in your bedroom rn" jongho say's earning a stern look from San( who I already don't like), a giggle from the girls and a smile from me. "Don't give me that look San, your future wife is here and you're fucking a slut instead of showing her around" he scowls and leaves. He sure is scary when is mad, I don't even want to wonder how scary San will be when HE'S mad. " You'll have a servant show you your room" I can already tell that this palace is gonna be hell.

I might add mingi to this book but idk

- precious 💞💞

436 words

Why is it so short 😭😭😭😭