3

I went to my soon to be husband to give him breakfast...

He opened the door and let me come in ...

He ate breakfast.....and asked me that when I  will let him wear mangalsutra in my neck......

Soon .........just wait till night..........

I made lunch for both of us.....

Now it's 12:30 , so i went to his house with lunch ............

I have him lunch from outside and went to my house without listening his any words.........

At 8 pm...
I wore beautiful saree and grab dinner and went to his house.....

He hurriedly opened the door and astonished by seeing me in saree.....

I shyly smile and pushed him slightly and enter inside his house and directly went to his bedroom.......

U r looking so beautiful.......

Thank you........ come lets have a dinner........

Ah......can I make u wear mangalsutra now....

Hm.....

He come towards me and make me wear mangalsutra.....

Thanks you to becoming my wife.....

I smiled softly on him......

Now come lets have a dinner.......

He sat on bed and made me sit on his lap........

I started to feed me and he also feeding him.....

We r having lunch with laughter and he cracking jokes......

Suddenly realisation hit me that I never smile with my 1st husband...we were just like stranger in that house.....my son never had good time with his father......

Hey , what happened, my love.......

Nothing.....

Come on tell me ..... I am your husband.......

I don't why but listening this my eyes become teary so I tell him everything....

Hey..... shuuu...... stop crying...... your son is also my son and he is also very good with me.we will take care of our son together.

I am looking into his eyes while listening all of his words.....

I sense through his eyes that he was talking from the heart.....

I slightly smile and hug him

I love you..  i really love....

I love you my women... 

We finished our dinner and now we r stand up in our balcony.....we are enjoying moon by hugging me from my back...........

Let's go inside.........u will catch cold love......he said

Ohk........

He grabbed my hand and enter inside and lock the window and we are looking at each other continuously.. .

I divert my gaze to other side because of shyness.......

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him so that my big chest crashed into his hard chest.....

He put his other hand on my chin and make me look at him......

He bend down and coming closer to my face......

He is very giant for me....

His height is 165 cm and mine is only 130 cm

His face coming close to my face and my breath becoming irregular , i closed eyes and feel his hot breath on my face and then he put his lip on my lip softly and started kissing me softly...i also respond to his kiss...

We are kissing eachother softly like telling eachother how much we love eachother.........

Then we stopped kissing because of lack of oxygen.... 

Our heads are connect to eachother and we gave big smile to eachother.....

He picked up me and went towards his bed and made me sit on corner of bed.......

He caressed my cheeks and went towards my ear and took off my earings then jwellery except mangalsutra......

He took off my padar ( pallu) from my shoulder and made me stand up and took off my saree......

I watching his actions........he is doing all of work with so much love.......

My heart is beating rapidly.....

I am only on my blouse and parkar.....

He scanning my body....

" Beautiful"

By listening his words i felt shy and started to smile from ear to ear while looking down.......

" oh god my wife becoming shy by only words..... what will you do if I do more....."

"You are soo shameless....."

"Only for you priye ( love)"

I gave him shy smile to him.....