4

He come towards her and bend down to her level.....he gave peck on her nose.......i gave slightly smile on him ..

He move towards to my lips and put his lip on my lip and start to give soft kisses on her lips.......

He wrapped his arm around her waist and made her wrapped her legs around his waist.......

He sat on bed and they stopped kissing.

He went towards her neck started to giving hickeys......

She is moaning his name by which he started to feel needy.....

So he start to biting her skin and start to giving marks....

She held his hairs and caressing it ....

He stopped after some time......

They both are breathing heavily......

She start to remove his shirt buttons......

He took off his shirt and throw somewhere....

He pick up her and throw her on the bed ......

He hovered on her start to attack on her bare boobs he was biting her soft boobs gently and she is moaning his name sweetly.....

Her blouse is covering her boobs so he took off her blouse and now she is only on bra.....

He traveled his fingers on her bra strip while looking straight in her eyes.....

They both give eachother small , sweet smile......

They he put his on her bra on her bra hook and started to caressing it ...

She start to feel shy so she lowered her gaze.....

"Don't lower your gaze love I want look that pearl like eyes which is very special for me....."

Then she slowly look in his eye and he unhook her bra and throw bra somewhere.....

Then again he want to toward her boobs and kiss her nipples while caressing her boobs then he started to suck her nipples........

She is breathing heavily.....

Then he put right hand on her left boobs start to pressing it and he put his mouth on her right boobs and start liking and sucking it.....

She is moaning his name sweetly......

Then he started to pressing and sucking her boobs hard .....

Her moaning is increasing by his force.....

Then he took off her panty while sucking her boobs .....

By suddenly contact of air with her pussy she felt like current entered inside her body......

Then he put his hand on her pussy and caressing it while kissing her lips and then press hand on her pussy....

"Ah .....you are so wet ...."

"Yes..... only for you....."

Then he parted the lip of pussy start to rub vagina......

"Ahm...daddy....aa...."

He start to rub it vigorously....

"Ah.....Ammm...am.....mmm...."

He put his ring finger inside her hole....

"Aaa....am...... do it slowly..."

He immediately enter middle finger inside her .....

"Ah.....daddy....am..."