6 / Love's Requirement

Chapter 6

(I have been thinking about doing a Hwang Hyunjin fanfic while writing this chapter)

"Come, come! Let's play on the swings next!" my daughter suggested.

Seeing Sullyoon playing with Minji and Eunhyeok brought me to a dream where I could forget the pain of reality.

I slowly woke up from the dream. The garden and children's laughter faded away. I felt heavy and sore as I became aware of my surroundings.

My eyes opened to the white ceiling of the hospital room. The heart monitor's beeping filled the air, the peaceful dream slipping away.

"I'm hungry," I muttered, rubbing my stomach.

I reached for my phone and texted Hyunjin and Lee Know.

~

Kim Sunwoo added Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Know to the group chat.
Kim Sunwoo changed their nickname to Sunwhore.
Sunwhore nicknamed Hwang Hyunjin to Hwang.
Sunwhore nicknamed Lee Know to Lee Doesn't Know

Sunwhore

I'm awake.

Hwang

WHAT THE FUCK

Lee doesn't Know

SUNWOO YOU'RE AWAKE?!

Sunwhore

Bring me food 
Now

Hwang

I'M COMING
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Sunwhore

Egg fried rice. (5 bowls)
Instant noodles. (4 bowls)
2 Litters of Coca-Cola (Including ice)
 15 Pcs of Fried chicken (Breasts or Drumstick)
11.5 Litres of Chocolate Ice Cream
 Lastly. Cuddles and Kisses
Anything but Hospital food. I heard a patient got gas eating porridge.

Lee doesn't Know

I can only afford Cuddles and Kisses-

~

Hyunjin exited the group chat tab and was about to leave but the familiar name below the group chat gave him a second thought before texting it.

~?~

I lay back, feeling a bit better even though I was still in the hospital. My body hurt, and my head still ached, but I was awake. That was something. I looked at my phone, thinking about the dream I had of Sullyoon. It felt so real like she was there with me. I shook my head, telling myself it was just a dream.

Just as I was about to fall asleep again, I heard a noise outside my room. The door opened, and Hyunjin and Lee Know came in, carrying bags of food. Seeing them made me happy.

"You guys came!" I said, trying to sit up more.

"Of course we did," Hyunjin said, putting 7 different bags of food on the table next to my bed. "We couldn't let you go hungry."

Lee Know gave me a gentle hug, a little tight but I didn't mind "How are you feeling?" he was still hugging me like a sloth in a tree.

"Better now that you're here," I said, looking towards the door. Then, to my surprise, Sullyoon walked in, holding a small bunch of flowers. My heart beat faster.