Sneaking Out 3 (Hulrat - Shubman)

SHUBMAN POV

I went down for breakfast, and the only seat left was next to Rah bhai. I was scared but still went and sat beside him.

Gathering courage, I called him, "Rah bhai." but his one glare shut me up.

After breakfast, I requested Vi bhaiya to come to my room and asked him how he got to know everything. He told me that Rah bhai went to his room in anger after I slept and told him everything. Rah bhai even told the team everything before I reached for breakfast, and I was hell scared.

"Shubi, no one from our team except Rahuliya will say anything to you. I have convinced them." Vi bhaiya assured me.

"But you have made a mistake, and you have to face the consequences. Rahuliya se mai nahi bachaunga." He said sternly.

I nodded, and Vi bhaiya just left my room.

AUTHOR POV

The team had an afternoon practice session. Shubman had decided that how will he apologise to Rahul. He already informed everyone about his plan, so no one will interfere.

When Rahul went to practice in the nets, he knealt down behind the nets. Rahul was unaware that Shubman was behind him. After an intense net session of 2 hrs Rahul noticed Shubman behind him. He was surprised.

"Shubman, what are you doing here?" Rahul questioned.

"I will not get up until you forgive me." Shubman said with determination.

Rahul sighed. "Okay, get up, we will talk in my room."

But when Shubman tried to get up he fell back groaning. Rahul helped him to his room.

RAHUL POV

I brought Shubman to my room. There needs to be some serious question and answer session held.

I made him sit on my bed, and my sight caught the look of his red and bruised knees. Gosh, this boy. What does he do to earn my forgiveness.

I gently applied cream on his knees and pain relief spray on his thighs and calves.

"Rah bhai maaf kar do, please." Shubi pleaded.

"For what are you Sorry." I asked sternly.

"I will not sneak out ever again. I am sorry." Shubi replied timidly.

"Again, the same thing. I am not angry with you because you sneaked out. Yes, what you did was wrong, but it was still okay. But drunk driving. Accepted that you were still in your senses, but still, drunk driving." I said frustrated.

He visibly flinched.

"I am sorry Rah bhai."

"Your sorry will not fix anything. You will not drink and drive. Am I clear." I said firmly.

He nodded.

"I need verbal answers Shubman." I said sternly.

" Yes." He replied.

"Good. I hope you understand Shubi." My tone softened. He nodded.

" What was the duration of the time that you were kneeling down. It seems bad." I said

"The while of your net session. 2 hrs." He replied. I whacked him on his head.

"2 hrs seriously." He pouted.

"Maffi mang leta aaise hi. Kya jarurat thi itna time kneel down karne ki." I sighed.

But how can someone stay angry or upset from this cutie kiddo.

"Rah bhai chocolate khila do please." He requested cutely.

I just chuckeled and fed him chocolates kept in my room.

"But Shubi you will not drive for a month." I said.

"Kyu Rah bhai. Ab punishment kyu. Dekho my knees and legs already hurt." He questioned

"Maine woh punishment di hi nahi thi. If you want to increase it you can argue." He pouted on this and I just smiled.

I know abhi iske baad Shubi will never drink and drive. I thought and chuckled.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you all like it

.

.

.

.

.

Until next time

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love u all ❤️